Author Topic: [ANN] EXTINCTION EVENT - Trade Bitshares DEX with Cryptocompare CEX data  (Read 12139 times)

Offline litepresence

I've tightened my margins... let the scalp wars begin.

blue is dex bid/ask; tan is dex last

the margins and price line are now very dynamic on the dex, much like external cex prices for bitshares vs btc

:D

same market, matching 24 hour period, 60 days later... bts:open.btc dex prices and book have gone from bar code to liquid

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 08:19:16 pm by litepresence »

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Great work as always and miss chatting with you in TG! No worries, im gonna be off there as well... It kills productivity beyond anything human can bare with.

Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline litepresence

EV6 has been released

this chart is 30 days ago
magenta/yellow is cex price
blue/white is dex price

Even without my personal EV running, the BTS:OPEN.BTC bid / ask and priceline are no longer stepwise like this image from 30 days ago.     
The margins are tight, dynamic like the cex markets... they look to be EV controlled by some other operator running a different tune from my own.

I've tightened my margins... let the scalp wars begin.

:D

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: clockwork
EV7.py and metaNODE11.py released to github

lots of new niceties related to plotting and logging, improved control over scalping

Live session now rotates through 3 views every 5 minutes.

The EV7/metaNODE11 stack has been

LIVE TESTED WITH FUNDS

for a 1,000,000 second (12 day) run without hiccup or user intervention; buy/sell/cancel and replace all scalp and primary orders every 5 minutes; maintaining a perfect count of 5 minute ticks during the ongoing run. 

I quite literally locked a linux box in a room running algo for 2 weeks entirely unattended; it said BTS/BTC bear market when I left.  When I returned it said bull market and had 13% more btc than starting portfolio.  Log file clean.  8)

PRIMARY LIVE VIEW

TRADE DESION LIVE VIEW

SCALPING LIVE VIEW

it ships with a 120X stock 1000 day BTS/BTC tune; my personal tune backtests over 7000X during the same period

BACKTEST

Great to hear from you again...

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl

lots of new niceties related to plotting and logging, improved control over scalping

LIVE TESTED WITH FUNDS

for a 1,000,000 second (12 day) run without hiccup or user intervention; buy/sell/cancel and replace all scalp and primary orders every 5 minutes; maintaining a perfect count of 5 minute ticks during the ongoing run. 

I quite literally locked a linux box in a room running algo for 2 weeks entirely unattended; it said BTS/BTC bear market when I left.  When I returned it said bull market and had 13% more btc than starting portfolio.  Log file clean.  8)

PRIMARY LIVE VIEW

TRADE DESION LIVE VIEW

SCALPING LIVE VIEW

it ships with a 120X stock 1000 day BTS/BTC tune; my personal tune backtests over 7000X during the same period

BACKTEST

Impressive. I need to fire it up again!

Offline litepresence

LIVE TESTED WITH FUNDS

PRIMARY LIVE VIEW

TRADE DESION LIVE VIEW

SCALPING LIVE VIEW

BACKTEST
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 11:10:01 pm by litepresence »

Offline Emma Lee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Bitcoin
google search is picking up my ads; seems to take 48 hours.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline litepresence

EV6 has been released

improved scalp logic offsets thresholds above or below cex market prices based on primary indicator market cross

previously when creating simple moving averages from cex data there was a degree of stepwise high frequency "wiggle" in the indications where the moving averages would oscillate up and down +/- 1 satoshi per hour; this is a result of candle aggregation methods in the data arriving from cryptocompare.  I have resolved this using polynomial regression of the last 24 hours of plotted moving average.  So now bot plots moving average from cex data, then performs poly, then replots the moving average "smoothly"; the state machine is then fed the smoothed indication.

additionally; the new regression allows for moving averages to be extrapolated into the future; these moving average predictions are in yellow and are deleted and redrawn every 5 minutes; the tip of the prediction (24 hours into the future) is plotted as a single magenta dot and it stays on the chart.

finally, in the log some information about primary moving average slope and concavity is provided.

you can see the older stepwise moving average here; the step size is about one satoshi

this shows new poly regressions of moving averages extending into future

this is zoomed in on the 50 day average

zoomed in further

this is data provided in the new log
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 03:02:09 pm by litepresence »

Offline litepresence

New Version of Extinction Event has been released.

The project has progressed beyond the point of "alpha" and is now officially in beta testing stage; it is "feature complete" and appears to be able to run stable long term - days on end - without user input.

From here forward, EV.py will be dependent on the stand alone app metaNODE.py

The latest stack is

EV5/metaNODE10

and is available on my github

metaNODE whitepaper can be found here:

https://github.com/litepresence/extinction-event/blob/master/metaNODE/README.md

metaNODE app:
https://github.com/litepresence/extinction-event/blob/master/metaNODE/metaNODE.py

EV app:
https://github.com/litepresence/extinction-event/blob/master/EV/EV.py

You'll need to install my virtual environment per instructions in my exctinction-event github repo, then create a folder and put a copy of EV.py and metaNODE.py into it.  To run live, start the metaNODE first, let it warm up fully, then you can launch an EV session for paper trading, live, or test orders. 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 08:38:54 pm by litepresence »

Offline litepresence

I have two pastecoin ads back up:

BTS/BTC
ETH/BTC

search litepresence at pastecoin.com

not sure why pastecoin deleted my ads; they were set to never expire

I'm burning out OMNI currently, might as well post freshly optimized tunes with latest data

oh and check out microDEX if you haven't already; its a new low-latency, dependable user interface for the DEX

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=26201.0

« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 11:55:20 pm by litepresence »

Offline R

• View Profile

Offline litepresence

updated github today, there was a bug in chartdata() definition for moving averages longer than 166 day period when live

I'm not changing version number but if you're running the script you should update to be safe

Offline litepresence

version 2 is out:

https://github.com/litepresence/extinction-event/blob/master/EV/EV0.00000002.py

Code: [Select]
    #===================================================================
    ''' FEATURES v0.00000002'''
    #===================================================================
    '''
   Rogue Node Immunity:
       A background daemon process maintains a list of low latency nodes
       for buy/sell/cancel/orders ops in a text file
       distributed exchange prices and orderbook are verified and curated