Author Topic: New smart asset added - TWITTERCOM (Shares of Nasdaq&NYSE at Bitshares)  (Read 4018 times)

Offline zapata42

• View Profile
  • BitShares: zapata42
Re: Trading in Deutsche Bank shares (Shares of Nasdaq&NYSE at Bitshares)
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2018, 10:23:23 pm »
account zapata42-witness is added to the whitelist for publication of feeds by smart asset AMAZONCOM
As soon as you manage to publish the feeds for smart asset AMAZONCOM, I will add you to the white list of all smart assets
Please try...

I have the price of the stock in dollars and multiply it by the exchange rate bts/usd.
I take the course of bts from the purse of the bitshares. Those. from a usd / bts pair on the bitshares exchange.

I have started the publication for AMAZONCOM.

Sorry for the delay I found another issue in bitshares-pricefeed.

I think the spread is due to the different USD:BTS price we use.
I use the current bitUSD DEX feed (= bitUSD settlement price), you seems to use the DEX BTS/bitUSD orderbook. Currently there is a big spread between the two.
I feel like the bitUSD current feed it's more appropriate.
Your opinion is welcome.

Offline zapata42

• View Profile
  • BitShares: zapata42
Re: Shares of Nasdaq&NYSE at Bitshares
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2018, 10:25:41 pm »
Note tat I have created AMAZONCOM on testnet also, if others witness wants to contribute ('ALLOW WITNESSES TO PROVIDE FEEDS' has been enabled).

Online nasdaq

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2018, 05:36:40 am »
Account zapata42-witness is added to the whitelist for publication of feeds by all smart assets  - Nasdaq and NYSE shares

AMAZONCOM FORDCOM ALIBABACOM  VISACOM BOEINGCOM MCDONALDSCOM MICROSOFTCOM STARBUCKSCOM NETFLIXCOM TESLACOM
CISCOCOM  APPLECOM EBAYCOM BAIDUCOM FACEBOOKCOM

I think that even the difference in the feeds, much more stabilizes and diversifies the system

Online nasdaq

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2018, 04:16:02 pm »
Published a new report on derivatives for shares of Nasdaq and NYSE
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@derivatives/report-on-smart-assets-derivatives-for-nasdaq-and-nyse-shares-by-bitshares-june-13-2018

If you want to publish feeds for smart assets - Nasdaq and NYSE shares, please specify the name of the account and you will be added to the white list for feeds.

If you want to support the launch more of the derivative for shares - transfer BTS to "derivatives-dex" account

Online nasdaq

• View Profile
New smart assets were added - TWITTERCOM
1 TWITTERCOM - Twitter, Inc. by NYSE (TWTR) TWITTERCOM is a derivative for the Twitter, Inc. share. Feeds are assigned from the NYSE exchange.

With the help of a smart asset TWITTERCOM, you can trade shares in Twitter without having to enter into an agreement with the Broker at the NYSE Exchange.
Smart asset TWITTERCOM is a derivative for shares of Twitter. Inc and its price is tied to the stock price of 1: 1

If you want to publish feeds for smart assets - Nasdaq and NYSE shares, please specify the name of the account and you will be added to the white list for feeds.
If you want to support the launch more of the derivative for shares - transfer BTS to "derivatives-dex" account