Author Topic: New smart assets were added - GOOGL (Shares of Nasdaq&NYSE at Bitshares)  (Read 26057 times)

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile

And any way to make usd the main market for the shares? It's kinda strange to buy shares with bts. That's why we got usd and other Fiat :)

its good idea..... few hours.......

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Could you add MTCH (Match.com)?

And any way to make usd the main market for the shares? It's kinda strange to buy shares with bts. That's why we got usd and other Fiat :)

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile
Friends, I offer a payment of 250 BTS per month to any account, for publish of feeds for smart assets Derivatives for shares
Payment for the production ahead after the successful launch of publication of feeds

Requirements:
- publication of feeds for each smart asset every 20 minutes
- USD / BTS price from the Bitshares wallet
- the number of smart assets for which you need 15

If you want to publish feeds for smart assets - Nasdaq and NYSE shares, please specify the name of the account and you will be added to the white list for feeds.

smart assets for which you need to publish feeds:
FORDCOM
ALIBABACOM
VISACOM
BOEINGCOM
MCDONALDSCOM
MICROSOFTCOM
STARBUCKSCOM
NETFLIXCOM
TESLACOM
CISCOCOM
APPLECOM
EBAYCOM
BAIDUCOM
FACEBOOKCOM
AMAZONCOM

Offline Methodise

Awesome. Witnesses publishing price feeds get my vote.
BTS: methodise

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile
If you want to publish feeds for smart assets - Nasdaq and NYSE shares, please specify the name of the account and you will be added to the white list for feeds.

Now the feeds for smart assets - Nasdaq and NYSE shares publish two account:
nasdaq-bts
nasdaq-fb

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile
Report on smart assets Derivatives for Nasdaq and NYSE Shares
HOLDERS
Smart Asset         last week   now
FORDCOM               1362   2111
ALIBABACOM          1938   2550
VISACOM                 2182   2766
BOEINGCOM           2736   3260
MCDONALDSCOM  2777   3294
MICROSOFTCOM    2919   3433
STARBUCKSCOM    2930   3432
NETFLIXCOM          3182   3678
TESLACOM            3323   3804
CISCOCOM            3446   3936
APPLECOM            3509   3954
EBAYCOM               3769   4220
BAIDUCOM            3901   4325
FACEBOOKCOM    4692   5067
AMAZONCOM         5979   6287

Offline btsindex

I think S&P500 and DowJones indexes  would be a very good financial tool for DEX

You'll be able to trade indexes in a couple of days:

Smart-assets:
INDEXDJI
INDEXSPX
INDEXNASDAQ

We'll announce their launch here:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=26265.0

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile
I think S&P500 and DowJones indexes  would be a very good financial tool for DEX

Offline afx

• View Profile
Please add S&P500 and DowJones indexes.

And think about this: increase in future Precision option to 6 or 7.

Thank you.

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile
Share                                     Smart Asset             Margin positions   Collateral (BTS)
Ford Motor Company                 FORDCOM               1,3                        234,56
Alibaba Group Holding             ALIBABACOM            0,18                    496,43
Netflix, Inc.                              NETFLIXCOM             0.14                     649,28
Visa Inc.                                         VISACOM               0.45                           811,04
MCDONALDS CORP           MCDONALDSCOM     0.36                            898,04
Cisco Systems, Inc.               CISCOCOM                1.48                    950,84
The Boeing Company              BOEINGCOM           0.21                      1030,36
Microsoft Corporation           MICROSOFTCOM          0,90                          1241,32
Starbucks Corporation             STARBUCKSCOM   1,39                    1246,48
Tesla, Inc.                                    TESLACOM            0.45                    2049,99
BAIDU, INC                                      BAIDUCOM         0.73                            2456,15
Apple Inc.                                   APPLECOM           2,99                            9236,47
EBAY, INC                                      EBAYCOM          14,79                   12570,98
Facebook, Inc.                         FACEBOOKCOM     5,32                           15752,42
AMAZON.COM, INC                AMAZONCOM           2,59                          67026,07
                                                                                      TOTAL   116650,43 BTS

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile

Offline biotwang

I am not sure if these coins will be successful.
I am a Chinese. And I know in BTS. No Chinese will trade these coins using bitCNY.
MagicWallet and bitcrab are considering more BTS trading pairs, less bitCNY pairs because bitCNY using will cause price breakdown risks very often.
bitCNY will only for BTS internal for more advanced players.

And I advice you to create one prefix for your stock coins.
like GDEX.BTC, OPEN.EOS. Yours can using NASDQ.AMAZON etc..
And you should need more partners supportings from GDEX/bitcrab, witness.still (Asia board members' supporting)  as endorsement. If you cannot find trusted endorsement. Then no one will come to play it.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 05:53:48 am by biotwang »

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile