Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Witness Proposal] - Witness clockwork

(1/3) > >>

clockwork:

--- Quote from: Customminer on April 05, 2018, 04:53:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: clockwork on April 03, 2018, 02:00:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: Customminer on April 03, 2018, 01:38:49 pm ---What's your planned price feed publishing strategy? Would you consider publishing price feeds for the Hertz smartcoin if provided the ability to do so?

--- End quote ---

Initial plan is to publish feeds for most major bitFIAT pairs along with bitSILVER/bitGOLD/bitBTC in 10 minute intervals.

Would def like to publish feeds for Hertz as well as I like the concept.

For anyone else also reading, I am very interested in supporting new and inventive smartcoin concepts by publishing price feeds.

--- End quote ---

I've given your witness account permission to publish price feeds for the hertz smartcoin, you don't need to wait till you're an active witness to join the active pool of hertz price feed publishers.

Thanks  :D

--- End quote ---

ok...was planning on working on price feeds over the next few days (got the next week off work) so should add it soon

R:

--- Quote from: clockwork on April 03, 2018, 02:00:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: Customminer on April 03, 2018, 01:38:49 pm ---What's your planned price feed publishing strategy? Would you consider publishing price feeds for the Hertz smartcoin if provided the ability to do so?

--- End quote ---

Initial plan is to publish feeds for most major bitFIAT pairs along with bitSILVER/bitGOLD/bitBTC in 10 minute intervals.

For anyone else also reading, I am very interested in supporting new and inventive smartcoin concepts by publishing price feeds.

--- End quote ---

I've given your witness account permission to publish price feeds for the hertz smartcoin, you don't need to wait till you're an active witness to join the active pool of hertz price feed publishers.

Thanks  :D

clockwork:

--- Quote from: bench on April 03, 2018, 02:50:02 pm ---I can't see you in the witness list.

--- End quote ---

Currently at position 41...

Unless you're using the previous release of the wallet which had some display issues on votable objects...In which case update your client

bench:
I can't see you in the witness list.

clockwork:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version