Author Topic: [Committee Member] Jademont's proposal to join the BitShares Committee  (Read 9666 times)

Offline pluswave

blog: https://blog.xiaofuxing.name
org: https://www.magicwallet.io
Please vote for magicwallet.witness !

Offline win.neil

• View Profile
    • winex
  • BitShares: neil-hu
DEX:winex.pro
witness: winex.witness

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Voted!! Looking forward to working with you.

Please let me know when you have been approved so I can grant you access to the internal committee-only subforums.

Offline wuxuqiang

• View Profile
    • 比特股中文网
  • BitShares: web1024
我是"比特股中文网"站长:吴序强  欢迎光临我们大家的网站:http://www.BtsABC.org   比特股网页钱包(帝国版):https://bit.btsabc.org

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: clockwork

Offline Yao

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yao
  • GitHub: imYao

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi
Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Dear BTS shareholders,

I am xiaoshan, aka @jademont on steemit, I am the moderator of Chinese subforum, cofounder of YOYOW(yoyow.org), and cofounder of Waterdrip Capital(waterdrip.io). I would like to officially apply for the committee.

I have been with Bitshares since the genesis block. My life with Bitshares can be divided into three phases:

Phase one: PTS era
As one of the very first participants of Protoshares, I became the moderator of Chinese subforum of bitsharestalk.org in 2013 with the recommendation of Amazon and BoShen. Since then, I have spent plenty of time on writing tutorials, answering questions and organizing activities in Chinese community. For example, I participated in wiring the famous book《Bitshares investment whitepaper》, though it was not distributed to people eventually due to the outdated information because of Big Merge.

Phase two: Bitshares 1.0 era

Besides being a moderator on the forum, I run the witness btsx.chinesecommunity, part of its income was donated to the Chinese BTS Community Fund, which is used to reward volunteers and cover the cost of off-line activities.

Phase three: Bitshares 2.0~now

Due to the bad experience of bitshares 1.0 wallet and some fights in the community, many early members left, and bitshares suffered through a persistent downturn. Bitshares 2.0 is a revolutionary product, but at the beginning, it was not well accepted by the market due to the situation of the whole crypto market.

During that hard time, I joined btsabc.org as an administrator and joined hellobts as an author. Btsabc launched the first web wallet and fiat gateway in China, and you can find the most comprehensive Bitshares tutorials there. Also, I played as the bridge of west and east communities by blogging, especially I helped openledger for their business in China as an ambassador.

Why I want to join the committee?
It’s undeniable that the committee was not operated as well as the community expected. The recent campaign of @clockwork inspired me, and I realize that the committee is not only a honorary position for influential persons, but for persons that really want to contribute their energy and time.
I worked in multinational company as a research engineer/project leader, therefore I could only contribute my spared time on serving the community, but now I have resigned and working in blockchain industry full time, so I believe I can do much more than before. As we can see the committee is making some changes recently, and I would like to join to speed up the process.

My plan:
1\Perform the duty of a committee member. Announce the proposals, organize discussion about all proposals, collect the opinions of community and feedback to committee. 

2\ Set up an office in Shanghai for BTS shareholders to regularly meet, as well as a standpoint to meet partners and to organize activities, for example, the coming Global Graphene Devcon in May. 

3\ Do some research on Graphene frame, figure out a universal solution for projects using Graphene technology, summarize complete documents to help more projects land on Bitshares or Graphene blockchain, to increase the influence of Graphene technology.

Please vote for jademont, thank you!

Chinese version:

亲爱的BTS股东们,

我是BTS小山版主,也是yoyow(yoyow.org)的联合创始人以及水滴资本(waterdrip.io)的创始合伙人。

今天我想正式申请进入BTS理事会,希望能得到各位股东的支持。

我与BTS的渊源,大体可以分为三个阶段:
第一,BTS创世阶段。

2013年秋天PTS刚问世不久,我便被BTS的理念所深深折服,然后一直活跃在bitsharestalk.org。之后不久在社区早期成员Amazon和Shenbo的推荐下担任中文区版主至今,已是第五个年头。期间义务做了大量的基础性工作,包括新手指导,教程撰写,资料整理等等。例如,由暴走和咕噜等人牵头编写那本著名的刚出生便过期的《比特股投资白皮书》,本人负责了第五章节的编写。

第二,BTS 1.0阶段

在继续担任版主的同时,自己独立运行了BTS1.0时101个见证人之一的btsx.chinesecommunity, 其收入的一部分捐赠给了论坛公共基金,该基金由社区成员引长弓和我发起,用于奖励志愿者,举办BTS线上线下活动等等。早期收入全靠社区成员捐赠,特别是Shenbo, Stan等大户,后期收入主要来源是我的见证人以及helloworld团队见证人。
BTS1.0刚开始红火了一阵,但由于糟糕的钱包体验,特别是BM一意孤行的大合并导致的社区分裂,逐渐低迷。后来中文区残存的活跃成员在扯淡等人带领下组成了一个BTS中文区服务组,我也在其中贡献了微小的力量。只是由于当时时间不多,能做的就是维护好论坛,以及在当时的bts.hk上回答各种新手问题。

第三,BTS 2.0阶段

BTS2.0推出后,用户体验较之前改善了很多。尽管初期社区仍然低迷,但已经有了复苏的迹象。特别是btsabc阿强,hellobts白菜以及yao等人做的大量的基础性教程,以及国内几家网页钱包的上线,都为后来的注册用户的爆发奠定了基础。我本人也在早期参与了btsabc以及hellobts的一些建设。同时,利用在海外待过6年的优势,跟海外社区交流密切,担任过一段时间的openledger中国区大使,帮他们在国内的业务合作贡献了力量。

我为什么要申请加入理事会?

不可否认,之前理事会的运转与社区的期望有一点差距。我之前坚持认为理事会只有比特股生态的各大利益团体,比如各大交易所或者网关的代表,核心开发者代表,见证人代表等才有资格担任。但是实际上这些人缺乏动力也没有时间进入BTS理事会,导致理事会的竞争一直不激烈,甚至有几个基本不活跃的人。后来我想明白,理事会并不是光荣榜也不是名人堂,理事会需要有更多的肯真正的为社区做贡献又有一定能力的人参与。如果最终能把相关事务理顺,吸引到更重量级的团体来竞选,那自然是最好的。 近期理事会已经有了很多好的改变,希望我的加入能使得理事会运转更加顺畅。

我的计划:
1、   切实履行理事会成员的义务。引导社区成员讨论问题并收集社区意见,及时向社区反馈理事会的讨论结果和决议。定期在专门的网页发布理事会报告并传到到社区(老外理事已经在建设中)。

2、   在中国上海建立实体办公室,供BTS股东们定期见面以及商讨事务,同时作为BTS与其它项目方合作和谈判的据点。组织一些有影响力的活动,比如五月份初的全球石墨烯开发者大会。

3、   研究石墨烯框架的研发体系,探索出一整套基于石墨烯底层来开发项目的解决方案,并发布相关的技术文档供新项目在比特股上快速落地,同时利用业内资源帮助项目孵化,投资以及发展,提高石墨烯区块链在业内的影响力。

希望大家投 理事会账号 jademont 一票,非常感谢!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 06:25:30 pm by ripplexiaoshan »
BTS committee member:jademont