Author Topic: [Committee Member] Jademont's proposal to join the BitShares Committee  (Read 9739 times)

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Now please answer one question, as last one and i promise im staying out of your way:

What happened in Crypto market so BitCrab as appointed manager of the funds of the worker had to make that call (which as a manager of the funds is his responsibility, not community one) ?
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
You just proofed that i'm right

while collateral ratio > 4, borrowing more smartcoin is allowed.
collateral ratio>3, borrowing more smartcoin is not allowed

Bitcrab created more smartcoin at ratio of arround 2 and jademont approved it even as you posted yourself
ratio had to be minimum 4 to be allowed to create new smartcoins.

even more

while 3>collateral ratio, smartcoin income need to be used to reduce debt position, buying more BTS is not allowed.

And what did they do ?They created even more smartcoins even it clearly says under 3 they need to pay debt and the Ratio was already near 2 and not 3

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 07:10:02 am by Thul3 »

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
@jademont

Why have you approved bitcrabs proposal to create new assets and lower the CR of the commitee account to nearly 2 when the community consensus on the WP was that no new asset will be allowed to create if the Ratio is under 4 ?
That WP has been only approved because of that high CR ratio.

Who or what gave you the right to break the community consensus without even informing about it the community ?

Stop talking nonsense. Here is quote from original proposal of BitCrab (last edit in MARCH 2018)

2. operators need to take good care while operate with debt positions, as an initial rough principle, when BTS price is under 2CNY:
while collateral ratio > 4, borrowing more smartcoin is allowed.
while 4>collateral ratio>3, smartcoin income can be used to buy more BTS, but borrowing more smartcoin is not allowed.
while 3>collateral ratio, smartcoin income need to be used to reduce debt position, buying more BTS is not allowed.

There was already definition of

ratio above 4
under 4
under 3
and terms to stick to it.

Now please stop spamming forum, next post and thrashing other threads with your constant attacking will be reported to Admin/Moderator.
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
@jademont

Why have you approved bitcrabs proposal to create new assets and lower the CR of the commitee account to nearly 2 when the community consensus on the WP was that no new asset will be allowed to create if the Ratio is under 4 ?
That WP has been only approved because of that high CR ratio.

Who or what gave you the right to break the community consensus without even informing about it the community ?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:10:36 am by Thul3 »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
I am going to push two proposals:

1\ Set up a bounty in the whole community, to improve the API capability of a single node. The best improvement win the prize,and the code can be merged into the mainnet.

2\ Improve the voting system by adding decay factor for voting. For example, the votes will expire unless updating their votes every month/year...

Anyway, the above is just simple thought, more details will be added gradually, and welcome any kind of discussion.

Dear Jademont - congratulations on becoming a member of the Committee.

I have had a similar idea to the bounty system and I recently posted an initial overview on Steemit regarding the same:

https://steemit.com/bts/@matle85/bitshares-x-moonshot-reward-fund

I have now added it as a post on this forum as well. I welcome thoughts from you and others how this idea can be developed.

Mathew

I like your initiative! Probably it worth more discussion among shareholders/proxies.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

1\ Set up a bounty in the whole community, to improve the API capability of a single node. The best improvement win the prize,and the code can be merged into the mainnet.

2\ Improve the voting system by adding decay factor for voting. For example, the votes will expire unless updating their votes every month/year...

Anyway, the above is just simple thought, more details will be added gradually, and welcome any kind of discussion.

I would like to suggest setup a bounty for developers who built DAPP based on BTS. You may even conduct a contest to encourage developers to built different DAPP just like what Stellar did.

Reference: https://www.stellar.org/lumens/build/

Good idea!  Maybe a hackathon is better. Currently in discussion, please keep eyes on the progress. Or maybe you can start your project before we announce it.

Offline matle85

• View Profile

Dear Jademont - congratulations on becoming a member of the Committee.

I have had a similar idea to the bounty system and I recently posted an initial overview on Steemit regarding the same:

https://steemit.com/bts/@matle85/bitshares-x-moonshot-reward-fund

I have now added it as a post on this forum as well. I welcome thoughts from you and others how this idea can be developed.

Mathew

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

I would like to suggest setup a bounty for developers who built DAPP based on BTS. You may even conduct a contest to encourage developers to built different DAPP just like what Stellar did.

This is a good idea.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi

Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi

Offline R

• View Profile

1 not covered already by the bitshares-core worker?

2 related to the following BSIP? https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bitshares/bsips/master/bsip-0022.md

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: clockwork

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Thank you all for your votes! I am now a member of committee. If you have suggestion for me, please don't hesitate to leave me a message.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
Email:bitcrab@qq.com