Author Topic: Adam B Levine's Top Crypto Sites  (Read 3517 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Ambitious title, to be honest with you I get most of my information by talking to people all the time, and reading lots of forums.   I am paying attention to Bitshares, Mastercoin, NXT, Ethereum, Emunie (to a lesser extent).   I am very interested in open transactions.

Adam, any that are off the radar or on the horizon?

Q1 is about Metacoins, Q3 will be about the coins built on top of metacoins, and I wouldnt be suprised if it was really Q2.

Honestly this is the bleeding edge right here

What do you mean by Q and what by metacoins?
Q1 is about Metacoins, Q3 will be about the coins built on top of metacoins, and I wouldnt be suprised if it was really Q2.

By tools do you mean financial instruments that are possible with Bitshares/Mastercoin or 3rd Parties building on top /based on Mastercoin/Bitshares?

Q1 being from January 2014 to March 2014
Q2 being from April 2014 to June 2014
Q3 being from July 2014 to September 2014
Q4 being from October 2014 to December 2014

Metacoins being something like Mastercoin and then the coins/tools built on top of these metacoins.

Offline jae208

• View Profile
Ambitious title, to be honest with you I get most of my information by talking to people all the time, and reading lots of forums.   I am paying attention to Bitshares, Mastercoin, NXT, Ethereum, Emunie (to a lesser extent).   I am very interested in open transactions.

Q1 being from January 2014 to March 2014
Q2 being from April 2014 to June 2014
Q3 being from July 2014 to September 2014
Q4 being from October 2014 to December 2014

Metacoins being something like Mastercoin and then the coins/tools built on top of these metacoins.
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!

Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline mint chocolate chip

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
Did anyone invest in Mastercoin and if why?
I didnt because: Less promising than Bitshares + way more expenseive / higher market cap...

I invested in MSC. I liquidated most of my holdings in the last 24h.

This is because I do not feel comfortable about the MSC future. I am reallocating this towards Bitshares.

The initial investment was to distribute the portfolio and the concept seemed promising.

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile

Ha, this looks like my list and I'm a complete crypto noob.  I'm also interested in CryptogenicBullion.  There are some interesting things going on there.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
re: msc: I invested some but I'm not too sure about it. They haven't delivered much and there doesn't seem to be much direction to the project. It got too much hype IMO

What I'm interested in and what I think the OP is asking is: what kinds of news aggregation / opinion sites / blogs do you guys follow for news in crypto-*** space?

msc: that was the the layer on top of bitcoin fashion, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qdr_Z3hrqQ

coindesk is a good source for context and opinion outside the btc community.
Letstalkbitcoin is an in depth source. Thanks Adam!
Bitcoin Magazine is also very good, good at explaining abstract things easily.
Than conference panels.
Other than that bitshares and btc forums.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
re: msc: I invested some but I'm not too sure about it. They haven't delivered much and there doesn't seem to be much direction to the project. It got too much hype IMO

What I'm interested in and what I think the OP is asking is: what kinds of news aggregation / opinion sites / blogs do you guys follow for news in crypto-*** space?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Did anyone invest in Mastercoin and if why?
I didnt because: Less promising than Bitshares + way more expenseive / higher market cap... 

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

bitbro

Adam,

I've been wondering what other information I should be following and paying attention to. Could you help by listing all the crypto-related sites you are paying most attention to? I'm thinking they will be blogs, forums, and others. Please let me know and post here for others.

Thanks.

Bb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk