Author Topic: Wallet stuck on "Exchange"  (Read 2743 times)

Offline bench

Looks like a connection problem.
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline jag-2018

I'm having the same problem, i sent some BTC to my bitshares wallet, and now all i can see/do is track the value os BTS to my BTC... I dont know how to trade, the exchange feature is always BLANK, someone please help i would like to actually USE this trading platform, but it wont work :(

Offline excell831

• View Profile
 :-[ No luck, is there an older version to the Windows wallet that I can use? No market page ever loads from any currency pair.

Offline bench

cmd + r should do the trick.
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline excell831

• View Profile
Where is the force refresh button? I do remind you that this is not a web wallet that I am using, it is the actual wallet for Windows.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
force refresh page ... browser caching sometimes does that after an update

Offline excell831

• View Profile
I am a new user to Bitshares so please cut me some Newbie slack.
I have the Windows wallet, and when I am in the "Featured" markets I click on an Asset pair. However, it then proceeds to take me to the "Exchange" tab to where if I'm lucky 3% of the time the market page loads quickly and the rest 97% it almost always never loads. I have the wallet set up on "Automatic switching" ON so I assume the wallet is trying to find the most efficient node which is obviously not the case for me, even if I hand pick a node it still only rarely works. I even thought it was just a personal computer or a windows thing, however the online wallet from wallet.bitshares.org also does not load the market page of a currency pair with the same luck. I will not use the openledger.info wallet since I am trying to remain as decentralized as possible by using the actual wallet and not an online version. If anyone knows how to fix thank you in advanced, this so far has been the only obstacle in my Bitshares experience.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 04:31:55 am by excell831 »