Author Topic: Is Dascoin Real Or Not?  (Read 4085 times)

Offline doyoubit

• View Profile
Das33 Launched in Barcelona on July 01
https://youtu.be/XSy-Or0IMbQ

Selected beta users are now using Visa and Mastercard to process point of sale transaction backed by crypto

Offline Emma Lee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Bitcoin
I have to agree with you but the one thing that swayed me the most was the relationship with Carta. Carta is not going to risk their reputation associating themselves with a scam. Carta has the expertise and connections to qualify  Dascoin as legitimate.

Offline doyoubit

• View Profile
I have to agree with you but the one thing that swayed me the most was the relationship with Carta. Carta is not going to risk their reputation associating themselves with a scam. Carta has the expertise and connections to qualify  Dascoin as legitimate.

I'm still on the fence with regards to DasCoin.

Their tech writeups , the people they've approached and their partnerships say legit.

Their marketing work, corporate structure and press say scam.

Still can't decide.

Offline doyoubit

• View Profile
Noted and edited, thank you for the advice

Thanks for the writeup. Quick advice:
Statements like this:

"This Dascoin ecosystem and coin price will continue to grow"

.. are usually not well received among educated members of this community. You set high promises and expectations ...

To conclude: Everyone is asked to do their own proper due diligence before investing or paying for anything. The only good facts are those that you find yourself.

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher

Their tech writeups , the people they've approached and their partnerships say legit.

Still can't decide.

Far as i'm concerned agree with each and every word said. Basically their tech side and approach is super legit, while their corporate representation of it smells like a scam.
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: clockwork

Still can't decide.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Thanks for the writeup. Quick advice:
Statements like this:

"This Dascoin ecosystem and coin price will continue to grow"

.. are usually not well received among educated members of this community. You set high promises and expectations ...

To conclude: Everyone is asked to do their own proper due diligence before investing or paying for anything. The only good facts are those that you find yourself.

Offline doyoubit

• View Profile
Afer going to the Dascoin conference in London and shaking the hand of the four founders of Dascoin, including Michael Mathias. I came home and did some more research.

At the conference, it was announced that Dascoin has the largest worldwide legal office in the world. Dascoin has hired lawyers in over 20 countries around the world for legal compliance. This is huge plus for Dascoin and cryptocurrnies going foward to create legal compliance.

Daspay is the main attraction for me. A cooperation with Carta(owns Visa and Mastercard) to create a credit card that when linked with your Web Wallet with Dascoin allows spending your cryptocurrency at over 60 million Visa and Mastercard merchants around the world. And it only costs 100 Euro.

And as an added benefit Dascoin is developing the Dascoin Ecosystem that allows business startups to build a business based on the Dascoin blockchain. Focusing more on physical products and services the initial ten companies presented at London are all innovative and cutting edge product and services. This Dascoin ecosystem and coin price will continue to progress as businesses see the value in joining the Dascoin's involved and committed community.

If you are interested in learning more about Dascoin or how you can make a living promoting Dascoin I will provide my affiliate link below and help anyone who has any questions regarding Dascoin

https://netleaders.com/ref/kryptoz

Disclosure: Not intended as investment advice and always do your own due diligence before buying any cryptocurrency
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:41:07 am by doyoubit »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

stopped reading there
I hear you. However, if you want to attract businesses in the "old economy", you need to follow "old economy rules".

Regulations aren't always "bad" as they are presented to the crypto crowd - they (in their basics) serve the very purpose
to protect customers and investors from fraudulent businesses.
As for KYC - this is required for *every single business* that has more than one one - by law. Not because the government
wants the business to share that information, but because the law requires you to be able to properly inform all you
co-owners about ongoing matters - annual reports, shareholder meetings - those all require basic KYC (not to the extend
that Coinbase does in most cases, tho).
As such, KYC is not per-se a "bad thing"

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
3) DASCoin has been supportive towards new Graphene Foundation (non-profit) founded by Ms./Mrs. Dirkes, CEO of Blockchain Projects BV.
Almost. Graphene Foundation has nothing to do with DAScoin. There was an initial donation towards the
Graphene Foundation from an INDIVIDUAL that relates to DAScoin, so far.

4) DASCoin have 2 speakers scheduled for Event organized by Jerry "bitcrab" in Shanghai.
Correct, their developers have presented their modifications of the Graphene codebase.
They seem very knowledgeable about that framework already.

I'm sure publication from Blockchain Projects BV will follow up, so stay tuned, but for now...
Don't bet on that. Blockchain Projects BV has nothing to do with DAScoin. DasCoin has their own
software supplier and independent teams and consultancy firm.

DASCoin is very real and there is no way that anyone from BBF would risk reputation to support a scammer.
Correct.
Without judging anyone ... this very reason is why the BBF does not do *any* partnerships. BBF does not
put resources into figuring out if 3rd party business models are legit. This rather 'closed' approached allows
the BBF to stay neutral - which is much needed as people associated it with the BitShares Blockchain itself.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

stopped reading there

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Dascoin is a new coin built with the Graphene toolkit and is tagged as the Currency Of Trust

It plans to launch DasPay( an app that can you can spend your crypto to over 60 million merchants worldwide) in June of 2018 in partnership with Carta (the company that owns Visa and Mastercard.

As well it plans to launch an MLM based ecosystem on the blockchain.

The Bitshares Foundation spokesperson spoke at the Dascoin conference in London but I see no news about Dascoin on this forum.

Is Dascoin for real?  and has any possible potential? https://dascoin.com/

1) DASCoin has been developed by Cro/Srb team.
2) DASCoin is having heavy investment company behinds it for over a year.
3) DASCoin has been supportive towards new Graphene Foundation (non-profit) founded by Ms./Mrs. Dirkes, CEO of Blockchain Projects BV.
4) DASCoin have 2 speakers scheduled for Event organized by Jerry "bitcrab" in Shanghai.

I'm sure publication from Blockchain Projects BV will follow up, so stay tuned, but for now...

DASCoin is very real and there is no way that anyone from BBF would risk reputation to support a scammer.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 07:44:57 am by Digital Lucifer »
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline doyoubit

• View Profile
Dascoin is a new coin built with the Graphene toolkit and is tagged as the Currency Of Trust

It plans to launch DasPay( an app that can you can spend your crypto to over 60 million merchants worldwide) in June of 2018 in partnership with Carta (the company that owns Visa and Mastercard).

As well it plans to launch an MLM based ecosystem on the blockchain.

The Bitshares Foundation spokesperson spoke at the Dascoin conference in London but I see no news about Dascoin on this forum.

Is Dascoin for real?  and has any possible potential? https://dascoin.com/

My affiliate link is in a post below if you would like any questions answered or support on how to join the Dascoin community.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:45:15 am by doyoubit »