Author Topic: can i do custom development in bithsares Exchange ?  (Read 1860 times)

rased

Hi,
Thanks for your Response, yes i have some custom work and i want some custom development, i can pay for that development. experts pls message me.

Thanks
Rased
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 09:00:25 am by rased »

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Everything you ask is very much possible, but requires deep expertise, especially on the backend side. I'm sure the backend devs will answer any detailed question you have about the backend.

What is your background there? Are you looking to do all that yourself, or are you considering getting someone (paid) onoard for help?

rased

Hello
Everyone,

I just installed the bitshares core on my linux machine and running to light wallet , i can login my exchange now, but i see there is some data coming default but i want to delete that all user  data and want custom development  the bithsares exchange as i want. like i want to remove all user data , blockchain data and smart coins, i want to integrate there my own blockchain data also want create new coins, want to add  few smart contracts , and rest of bithsares exchange features will have as it have now.  is it possible ?  i mean the custom development possible  ? if yes how to do that ? pls help me if anyone know that..

Thanks
Rased