Author Topic: someone please help me  (Read 3539 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Looks all normal, just go to MY MARKETS -> BTS -> BRIDGE.BTC to trade against BTS.

there is nowhere that says "markets" on my screen...
Exchange? Or Dashboard?

yes, in order for me to change my bridge.btc to eos, do i need to first exchange bridge.btc > bitshares then > eos?
I mean click the "exchange" menu.
Then "find market" on the right. Then select "BTS" from "quote currency" box, input "BRIDGE.BTC" in "asset name" box.
There is another way now: market picker
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline bench

You need BTS, bitUSD or bitCNY to buy EOS, so yes.

You can also borrow some bitUSD with your BTS to buy EOS and keep the BTS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua_lBOzfS7s
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline sohrab

Looks all normal, just go to MY MARKETS -> BTS -> BRIDGE.BTC to trade against BTS.

Exchange? Or Dashboard?

yes, in order for me to change my bridge.btc to eos, do i need to first exchange bridge.btc > bitshares then > eos?

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

Exchange? Or Dashboard?
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline sohrab

Offline sohrab

thank you guys...it was a timing issue...it took about 25 minutes and since i was a bit new i panicked a little. thanks for the support. why does this software relate everything to the bitshares? if you dont feel like explaining i totally understand, a link to an article would be great...i have searched for the answer and not able to find the significance of bitshares...why not just keep it in whatever coin it was deposited as?

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi
BTC blockchain confirmation will take a longer time. If you do not receive the coins in 24 hours, you can contact CryptoBridge.

For issues related with CryptoBridge and BRIDGE.XX assets you need to contact CryptoBridge support.
(BRIDGE.XX deposits and withdrawals are performed by the gateway managed by the team CryptoBridge)

CryptoBridge Support Email: support@crypto-bridge.org
CryptoBridge Support Discord: https://discord.gg/kPk687x

Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi

Offline bench

Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline sohrab

i recently installed bitshares and used "deposit (beta)" to transfer a small amount of bitcoin(BTC)  to my bitshares account. it asked me to select the gateway operator and i selected "crypto bridge"...the transaction went through fairly quickly but i cant find it anywhere on my bitshares dashboard or under assetts. I am new so sorry if i sound retarded but any guidance would be appreciated