Main > Technical Support

integration support and advise

(1/2) > >>

sschiessl:
Bexi is used to list any asset that exists on the Bitshares Blockchain in another, external exchange.

chrislim1914:
look same as pybitshares. base on their doc this is to facilitate the integration of BitShares assets into another exchange. thank you so much. gonna study more..

abit:

--- Quote from: chrislim1914 on May 21, 2018, 01:35:06 am ---thanks for the reply guys. i think that's what we need to setup our own DEX and gateway. on DEX we will utilized the bitshares-core and ui. but on the gateway we need to know the how-to on server API

--- End quote ---
Pehaps check https://github.com/blockchainbv/bexi

chrislim1914:
thanks for the reply guys. i think that's what we need to setup our own DEX and gateway. on DEX we will utilized the bitshares-core and ui. but on the gateway we need to know the how-to on server API

abit:

--- Quote from: sschiessl on May 18, 2018, 08:59:11 pm ---If I understand correctly,  you want to run your own chain, but have it listed in BitShares?

First thing would be to setup your own testnet. When that works you move into your main chain. For the listing you would need a gateway, like blocktrades.

Team you could talk to? Contact Blockchain Projects BV info@blockchainprojectsbv.com

--- End quote ---
I guess he wants to start something like OpenLedger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version