Author Topic: integration support and advise  (Read 3465 times)

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Bexi is used to list any asset that exists on the Bitshares Blockchain in another, external exchange.

Offline chrislim1914

look same as pybitshares. base on their doc this is to facilitate the integration of BitShares assets into another exchange. thank you so much. gonna study more..

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
thanks for the reply guys. i think that's what we need to setup our own DEX and gateway. on DEX we will utilized the bitshares-core and ui. but on the gateway we need to know the how-to on server API
Pehaps check https://github.com/blockchainbv/bexi
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline chrislim1914

thanks for the reply guys. i think that's what we need to setup our own DEX and gateway. on DEX we will utilized the bitshares-core and ui. but on the gateway we need to know the how-to on server API

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
If I understand correctly,  you want to run your own chain, but have it listed in BitShares?

First thing would be to setup your own testnet. When that works you move into your main chain. For the listing you would need a gateway, like blocktrades.

Team you could talk to? Contact Blockchain Projects BV info@blockchainprojectsbv.com
I guess he wants to start something like OpenLedger.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If I understand correctly,  you want to run your own chain, but have it listed in BitShares?

First thing would be to setup your own testnet. When that works you move into your main chain. For the listing you would need a gateway, like blocktrades.

Team you could talk to? Contact Blockchain Projects BV info@blockchainprojectsbv.com

Offline chrislim1914

Hi! sschiessl my team main objective is to create our own customize decentralized exchange server based on bitshares-core and integrate it to bitshares. the coin is not yet done and it not under our team. i really need a heads up on this, if you know some links, individual, or team i could talk, or if you can help me. thanks for the replay highly appreciated.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
First of all, welcome to the world of the BitShares!

The range of possibilities and challenges to overcome is vast, can you specify more precisely what you are seeking or looking to develop?
Tailored questions will certainly give you answers that best fit your needs.

Offline chrislim1914

hi! bitshares team. we are coinslide team and my name is christopher lim we are interested to make gateway and open DEX in asia integrated in bitshares. were seeking advise and best practice from your team in the way we spread bitshares communities. Thank you and more power to bitshares team.