Author Topic: Obi-Wan Keyhotee  (Read 7381 times)

Offline fuzzy

Man this thread is one of my favorites...

I shamefully admit.   :-X
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline progmac

• View Profile
if you want to support my incoherent ramblings
Bitshares PTS: PrziMMpXMMu948j5H7yvj3Ry8mnZBbsMYR

38PTSWarrior

Offline bytemaster

I am going to declare this the winner!   I obviously liked it enough to use it elsewhere on the forum (forgetting I first saw it here...)

I would like to keep this bounty open for a second winner as I love Star Wars analogies to what we are doing!
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

38PTSWarrior

105% fuznuts!
I did not compete a lot in the last years and each time I hit the send button, the feeling I got, its awesome! When you know you got something nice and the someone will see it. the best :D

I think you already won. Did you invent "Avoiding unnecessary imperial entanglement"?. Check the latest thread (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2940.0), bytemaster already trademarked it.

Are you also worried about GodsCreation, coming around the corner with his high-end graphics and taking the trophy? hehe

*Hat tip*
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 11:11:30 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline fuzzy

Well it was beautiful regardless, my friend.  That is a certainty.

38PTSWarrior

Hey fuznuts, don't be disappoited please, I don't want to. I want to focus on something else now and I am also too shy. I never made such a meme before and used google to find out how it works. If you find someone else you can of course do what you want with it but I decide to do the pussy-footing. Thanks for asking!

Offline fuzzy

Thanks for the hat tip ;)

I wish we could just put a voice over on it when they are talking though...

It would be fun to just sit down with you, memorize the lines, make a small audio file and patch it in.  Only question is, can you take only their voices out? 

38PTSWarrior

Thanks guys! I like yours also Fuznuts, you inspired me to use italics and a quote with signature.

Offline fuzzy

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Great work 38PTSWarrior! :D

38PTSWarrior

« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 04:33:10 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline mint chocolate chip

We never use force around here... voluntary society and all.    Use the source!
Truer Words Were Never Spoken

[/url]

Offline bytemaster

We never use force around here... voluntary society and all.    Use the source! 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.