Author Topic: please leave poloniex  (Read 5715 times)

Offline Emma Lee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Bitcoin
I cant argree with you anymore.Shall we vote somebody to make it?

Offline armin

• View Profile
Can you explain how it is possible to manipulate the price this way? Shortage of BTS because can't withdraw?

Offline ZafarYaqoob

Thank Youbitcrab I have left Today After the read your post Thank you for sharing this helpful Information.
Hi, I would love to share my knowledge with others I learned about crypto different websites.

Blog: https://coinkir.com/blog/

Offline sky_force

• View Profile

Offline toosimple

• View Profile
I cant argree with you anymore.Shall we vote somebody to make it?

Offline valtr

• View Profile
each time BTS are in serious market situation, poloniex is maintaining BTS wallet and users cannot withdraw BTS, I cannot understand this without supposing poloniex is in collusion with some whales to manipulate the BTS price and make money.

this always put Bitshares into dangerous place.

if you love BTS, please leave poloniex, witnesses, please remove poloniex price from price feeding.

If you love your your money deposited in BTS (or other crypto) leave all external centralized exchanges and stick to BitShares.
In BitShare you can somehow lose your password (private key) if you are very negligent, but any centralized exchange can steel all your funds and you are done for ever (every month you can read that story about some "cracked" exchange.

iHashFury

+5%

I left years ago

Offline blockchained

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
I was just about to suggest they be removed from feeds. How do we make this happen?

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
each time BTS are in serious market situation, poloniex is maintaining BTS wallet and users cannot withdraw BTS, I cannot understand this without supposing poloniex is in collusion with some whales to manipulate the BTS price and make money.

if you love BTS, please leave poloniex, witnesses, please remove poloniex price from price feeding.

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

10000% agree.

Please do this ASAP, we cannot allow the manipulation of price via POLO any longer.

Offline tonypeacock

Thanks Bitcrab. Message has been pinned in trading channel - https://t.me/Bitshares_Traders

Please also consider joining the new BitShares Community Group - https://t.me/bitshares_official

Best,

Tony

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab

Email:bitcrab@qq.com