Author Topic: There is a new BitShares Blockchain explorer http://www.bitshares-scaner.org/  (Read 3910 times)

Offline yaroslavche

• View Profile

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Greetings. I'll tell you one coolstory =)
I wrote this scanner. And in the end they threw me at the money =) Small - 500 bucks, but still the sediment remained. I do not blame the final customer, because he probably does not even know.

This scanner (oh, how I'm bombed due to illiteracy in the domain name) was written in less than a month and my "employer" accused me of having done it for a long time. Given the fact that they had this project hanging since November last year and my past "colleagues" were simply not able to write it =)

I have the source code, and if someone needs it - I can share it (php7, symfony4, mysql). Absolutely free of charge. Be free to use them for your own purposes.
I can say so - there are a lot of defects and holes, about which I know, but I will not say. I can easily put that site =) But I do not need it, I just want what people would know. And the final customer will to beat shit out my past employer and it will be fair.

Sincerely, Yaroslav.
and sorry for my English
Can you contact me under info@chainsquad.com, please?
I am interested in supporting your work thru my company (which owns bitshares.eu) and help bring this explorer forward.
thanks
Since you're forum admin I guess you know his email address? Perhaps better reach him directly since I don't know whether he's monitoring this forum.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I wrote this scanner. And in the end they threw me at the money =) Small - 500 bucks, but still the sediment remained. I do not blame the final customer, because he probably does not even know.

This scanner (oh, how I'm bombed due to illiteracy in the domain name) was written in less than a month and my "employer" accused me of having done it for a long time. Given the fact that they had this project hanging since November last year and my past "colleagues" were simply not able to write it =)

I have the source code, and if someone needs it - I can share it (php7, symfony4, mysql). Absolutely free of charge. Be free to use them for your own purposes.
I can say so - there are a lot of defects and holes, about which I know, but I will not say. I can easily put that site =) But I do not need it, I just want what people would know. And the final customer will to beat shit out my past employer and it will be fair.

Sincerely, Yaroslav.
and sorry for my English
Can you contact me under info@chainsquad.com, please?
I am interested in supporting your work thru my company (which owns bitshares.eu) and help bring this explorer forward.
thanks

Offline yaroslavche

• View Profile

Sincerely, Yaroslav.
and sorry for my English

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Is this geo blocked or something? I can't access it.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
Could you please include all MPA, not just committee owned smartcoins?

Website looks great! :)
Not mine. Perhaps reply in the announcement post.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline R

• View Profile
Could you please include all MPA, not just committee owned smartcoins?

Website looks great! :)

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Just heard: http://www.bitshares-scaner.org/

Announced here: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@blockchain-de/bitshares-blockchain-explorer

Very nice, responsive, slick and fast. :)

On top of it, there is not even a single error/warning in Chrome console on load and play around :))))
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 06:58:03 pm by abit »