Author Topic: how to clean up data from decentralized exchange  (Read 2039 times)

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
That's super. If you don't require the decentralization and only the audit trail a blockchain offers that is the way to go.

If your testnet is up and running and producing blocks, connect your UI to it and enjoy your now empty blockchain!

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
You can do all that without touching the backend by applying proper filters on the frontend.

The customers using your UI would not see all the other things going on, but you would still use the Bitshares Blockchain. From a cost effective point of view that is preferable over running your own blockchain fork.

rased

hi
i have installed the decentralized exchange here : https://prnt.sc/k2x4jf and now i saw there are some default data showing in exchange tabs sub tabs  like:  blockchain tab, asset tab , witness. can i cleanup that all data  from my own exchange ? i will add my own asset and want to issue that asset specific users, everything will be my data not bitshares all users data.  specially looking from ans bithsres core developers or experts  "abit , bingo and ssl "  .

Thanks