Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] BitShares Global Infrastructure by APAsia.tech & Collaborators  (Read 895 times)

Offline kimchi-king

First off, I would like to thank APAsia.tech, DL, and DAOStreet for everything they have done and are doing for the BitShares community. These guys are top-notch supporters and deserve equal support from the BitShares community.

I've been looking forward to this WP for quite some time and know this will be put to great use. As we can see above, DL is a dedicated professional with extensive networking knowledge which shouldn't be lost due to lack of funding. We have an extensive war chest and it would be a shame if his efforts are destroyed.

I will be voting for this once it goes live.

Offline JohnR

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: johnr
I'm glad to see all the community engagement regarding this project.  Clearly there are a lot of hardworking and intelligent people on this platform and it's starting to show with the new blood coming to worker proposals.  I agree we do have a great opportunity here to create a positive feedback loop.  Valuable and productive workers --> network expansion to greater audience --> fine tuning fee structure and earning more for community treasury --> even more productive workers.

I look forward to seeing this particular proposal live on chain and supported.  Not to mention Digital Lucifer getting the recognition and validation for all of his hard work.
Active Committee
John Robert Conlin

Offline Digital Lucifer

Hi everyone, and thanks for such appreciation and kind words you welcomed us with.

Proposed worker for infrastructure is up on the chain and can be voted on. Please express your feelings, and consider giving your vote.

ID: 1.14.115
Escrow Listing: https://www.bitshares.foundation/workers/2018-08-flash-global-infrastructure

Many thanks.
Milos (Mike) Preocanin - General Manager @ Syntek Solutions
TOANDI Co., LTD. (BOI Approved) - TAX ID: 0205549016913 - 95/5 Moo 4 Siam Country Club Rd.
Nong Prue, Bang Lamung, Chonburi 20250, Thailand.

Offline fav

• Administrator
  • No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: fav
► How-to Buy BitShares: https://goo.gl/i9j2YZ

Offline Digital Lucifer

voted

Many thanks Fav!

Fact is that Fav's vote was the one making Worker having more than enough votes to start tomorrow, I would like to appreciate time and trust you've shown us and announce that we are starting today (even WP starts tomorrow) with Node upgrade/management and will start adding them to the wallet, one at the time how we get it fully prepared for Public API use.

Many thanks to everyone one more time!
Milos (Mike) Preocanin - General Manager @ Syntek Solutions
TOANDI Co., LTD. (BOI Approved) - TAX ID: 0205549016913 - 95/5 Moo 4 Siam Country Club Rd.
Nong Prue, Bang Lamung, Chonburi 20250, Thailand.

Offline roelandp

• Witness, dad, kitesurfer, event organiser
    • View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
  • BitShares: roelandp
  • GitHub: roelandp
Voted, great initiative! Thank you Apasia.tech