Author Topic: Worker Proposal 1.14.123 - SteemFest³ Sponsorship by Bitshares  (Read 8633 times)

Offline roelandp

• Witness, dad, kitesurfer, event organiser
    • View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
  • BitShares: roelandp
  • GitHub: roelandp
Update: Winners have been announced on steemit.com/@bitshares-at-sf , first tickets have been issued. I've added another ticket for Bitshares.fdn (next to Ms Dirkes her colleague will join).
Bitshares stickers have been shipped to Kraków straight from the printer. Will share some pictures from SteemFest and logo outings / bitshares presence afterwards.

SteemFest is upcoming week, it would be great to see you there:  https://steemfest.com

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
Update: Bitshares elected spokesperson, Annemieke Dirkes from Bitshares Blockchain Foundation, will present a Bitshares related slot on SteemFest3 in Kraków!
If you can't make it, we will livestream the whole event via https://steemit.com/@steemfest
8 & 9 november conference days. Annemieke will talk on 8 November.

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
Hey yeah I also have that design, but I generally don't like "white background" stickers to be honest. The one I found is a nice cutout rounded-rectangle and this one looks pretty nice. I'm happy to order the other color's set too btw :)

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Hey there :)

Suggestion for white background and color palette of the logo (as on image below) would be too much ? It would be cool to follow the trend with upcoming website :D

I'm 100% supporting and buzzing you in TG for extra stickers!

Thanks for all the efforts!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 02:46:18 am by Digital Lucifer »
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
update:

designed sticker for bitshares today which will be handed out in the goodiebag to all attendees.

preview:

- sticker will be finished on a cutout with rounded corners
- sticker will be printed on vinyl / outdoor durable quality
- i can print 1000 for 5 euro extra (vs 500) so I can bring some home / distribute on future events / snail mail you if you want (after SteemFest !)

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
Update

- as the worker progressed and is still voted in (still with a tiny percentage, but hey life is all about risks :P) we've commenced with announcing the ticket-raffles for BTS and seeing quite some participations:
https://steemit.com/steemfest/@bitshares-at-sf/bitshares-sponsors-steemfest3-in-krakow-and-gives-away-5-full-conference-tickets

- the "bitshares sponsors steemfest" announcement had then also received a paragraph in the official weekly SteemFest announcement:
https://steemit.com/steemfest/@roelandp/steemfest3-updates-new-ticket-giveaway-updates-new-names-added-8-and-our-very-own-hardfork

- and was announced in a newsletter to about 900 people in the weekly SteemFest newsletter:
https://mailchi.mp/abe8ba203174/steemfest-3-update-7-its-a-girl

The logo of Bitshares has been added to the site, newsletter layout, weekly announcements and all digital ticket pdfs issued from last week onwards. Examples of the (non digital) on-site / reallife presence of Bitshares will be shared as Steemfest is happening / when arriving in Kraków.

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
Update.

Currently the worker is voted in, but it is still open for voting obviously. The worker has been receiving some funds. Thank you for your trust!

Step 1 of the milestones has completed and the "risk-leap" has been taken to officially grant Bitshares the sponsorship to SteemFest.

- Currently the Bitshares logo / link is being included on all tickets, newsletters and on the SteemFest website and forthcoming official Steemfest announcements on Steem chain.
- This week the first give-away SteemFest tickets competitions via "Bitshares at SteemFest" will be starting following the OP's / worker proposals setup.
- A dedicated Steem account bitshares-at-sf has been registered and will be used for this purpose only.

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
voted for this one as i think is definitely a good idea to have bitshares exposed in this event.

thanks!

update: at the moment the worker is funded, but barely. If Openledger sells some BTS it's out again.
Any votes really help to lock this in. If the coming time I get 1/2 more votes, I will progress with the deal and start setting up the bitshares @ steemfest - give away campaigns on Steem.

voted a while back...just saying :)

thank you too @clockworkgr ! have a nice weekend!

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: clockwork
voted for this one as i think is definitely a good idea to have bitshares exposed in this event.

thanks!

update: at the moment the worker is funded, but barely. If Openledger sells some BTS it's out again.
Any votes really help to lock this in. If the coming time I get 1/2 more votes, I will progress with the deal and start setting up the bitshares @ steemfest - give away campaigns on Steem.

voted a while back...just saying :)

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl

thanks!

Offline oxarbitrage

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
Voted!!! +5% +5%

If have extra budget, I suggest to do giveaway free cap, bag, car stickers etc which people may take along.

That's a great idea, I will make bitshares stickers and put them in the goody bag of all attendees! There is already a SteemFest bag. A cap would be out of budget unfortunately.