Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] - A bounty based smartcoin marketing campaign  (Read 43083 times)

Offline matle85

• View Profile
Thanks DL, really appreciated.

Note I'm also quite far along in discussions with Hotbit and  am just getting the draft package details.

Gemeni are not interested (competing stable coin so not that surprising).

Bitbay are not interested in stable coins at the minute but I'm discussing listing BTS with them.

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: clockwork
at beginning I'll try LBANK and RightBTC.

account:bitcrab
email:bitcrab@qq.com

LBank already list BTS no? seems like a good choice to take the next step
This proposal aims for exchanges listing bitCNY/bitUSD as base currency like BTC or USDT.

I know. I was just commenting that it was a good choice  to target them since they ALREADY list BTS.

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
I've negotiated with LATOKEN (number 36 when I looked  today) to list bitUSD and bitCNY for 7 BTC + 1 BTC in native token. Both will be listed with 4 pairs (BTC, ETH, USDT and LAT).

Notwithstanding the bounty and discussion over whether this counts as 'base' I would like to see us get listed and I've got a draft agreement from LATOKEN. I have emailed BBF for some guidance on how it gets finalised.

Bitshares: matle85

There is no reason for movement and achievement like this that your Bounty is being used for listing. It would be also very bad incentive for future movements of Community like yours here. I believe that both BBF(maybe mistaken, but I've seen someone else's offer around) and bitcrab are offering Bounties for getting us on listings. Please be kind and send an email with details for LATOKEN on email I've PM'ed to You in Telegram, and I'll personally forward it to BBF with Worker Proposal that will cover the listing fee.

Blockchain is getting listed, and blockchain has to pay.
You are helping the blockchain with it, and you have to get your reward (bitcrab's bounty).

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in Telegram if you need anything.

If anyone disagree with what I've just said, please provide reasonable "why".

Chee®s
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 12:27:58 am by Digital Lucifer »
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline matle85

• View Profile
That's the price for both by the way - negotiated down as it was originally per coin.

Offline matle85

• View Profile
I've negotiated with LATOKEN (number 36 when I looked  today) to list bitUSD and bitCNY for 7 BTC + 1 BTC in native token. Both will be listed with 4 pairs (BTC, ETH, USDT and LAT).

Notwithstanding the bounty and discussion over whether this counts as 'base' I would like to see us get listed and I've got a draft agreement from LATOKEN. I have emailed BBF for some guidance on how it gets finalised.

Bitshares: matle85

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

This proposal aims for exchanges listing bitCNY/bitUSD as base currency like BTC or USDT.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
I doubt a big exchange would accept these relatively low liquidity assets and take risk of being force settled and end up with bunch of BTS loosing its price dramatically. Especially when price fed by witnesses is voluntary changed w/o having a consensus and collective agreement to do so, or driven by open public threats to those who don't obey.

I think you need to learn more about how BitShares works, and refine your wording properly. As a significant player (I assume you're the face of OpenLedger) in the ecosystem, this is really important.

1. BitUSD holders won't be "being force settled" or "end up with bunch of BTS".
2. Talking about potential "BTS loosing its price dramatically" is not appropriate.
3. "price fed by witnesses is voluntary changed w/o having a consensus" is incorrect. Witnesses are acting by consensus. As of writing, BSIP42's status is "approved" according to result of consensus voting.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab

Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline yury

• View Profile
    • openledger.info
I doubt a big exchange would accept these relatively low liquidity assets and take risk of being force settled and end up with bunch of BTS loosing its price dramatically. Especially when price fed by witnesses is voluntary changed w/o having a consensus and collective agreement to do so, or driven by open public threats to those who don't obey. 
Yury Cherniawsky
OpenLedger

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Lobbying is especially important right now, thank you for that initiative!

Questions on some details:
  • Can the Bitshares Committee please confirm taking on this responsibility? Lot's of unpaid reviewing might be necessary
  • What happens if not all 9M BTS will be paid out?
  • I assume the daily pay will go to the comittee-account. Will there be a transparent accounting platform now that the comittee wants to have two workers?

I can confirm that  jademont and I will take the responsibility of reviewing the events relevant to exchanges in Asia, we hope the committee members from western world can also do that in their area however this still need confirmation, we'll try to help if possible.

if not all 9M BTS will be paid out, what  left will be refund to the reserve pool or kept in committee account.

the OMO worker is now voted out, later the left vesting balance will be transferred out and only one single committee-account owned worker will be left and the account will be transparent. if later there will be more committee controlled worker, we can create a specific account will is controlled by committee-account and handle the worker independently.

To be more specific about the first point, all committee members should take responsibility on judging, just the Chinese committee members (bitcrab jademont abit ebit still) are more familiar with Asia exchanges so that they should take more responsibility.

However, I expect a wider discussion about the details to make this bounty more fair and more transparent while it can really incentivize people to do the job.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi
Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
Can we add "lobby/convince CEX to enable borrowing bitasset with BTS via CEX" as a secondary bounty objective? It would help return BTS to the DEX, increase BTS buy pressure on affected CEX & solve CEX bitasset supply issues.

this is  a little complex, need to do some assessment before marketing, I don't recommend it to be included in this worker proposal.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline R

• View Profile
Can we add "lobby/convince CEX to enable borrowing bitasset with BTS via CEX" as a secondary bounty objective? It would help return BTS to the DEX, increase BTS buy pressure on affected CEX & solve CEX bitasset supply issues.

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
fwiw, I'm willing to spend necessary time reviewing submissions as needed too