Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] - A bounty based smartcoin marketing campaign  (Read 43430 times)

Offline xixi002020

I also has good contact with binance, it's me that convince them to list BTS. surely that's at their beginning,  far from No.1 in CMC.

yes it's very difficult to convince them to list bitCNY/bitUSD, but anyway, nothing impossible, and actually 1M BTS bounty is a little low for such a listing for binance, IMHO it's OK to pay a 5*listing bounty for binance listing.

however I don't think we need to just focus on the top exchanges, we also need small exchanges, people may remember when ETH is just online, no big exchanges list them, in China it is yunbi that list it first, currently as far as I know we have people working with Poloniex, try to persuade them to open bitUSD/bitCNY market, but we need not to ignore the small exchanges.

RightBTC do not have a good reputation, I stop connecting them. another exchange cointiger.com is interested in open bitUSD now, they have open bitCNY market long ago.

let's go to the market to find good chance.

binance这种顶级交易平台,1M BTS确实太少。5M-10M都可以考虑,bitcny,bitusd 一起上。我们的bitcny,bitusd如果本身稳定,没有其他状况,发展良好。那么会有更多大的交易所自愿/免费的增加bitcny,bitusd交易对。
现目前来说,上一个像binance这样的顶级交易所,比上几十个不知名,没有交易量的小型交易所效果要好。
如果我们对bitcny,bitusd有信心,那么还可以用 上币费+保证金 这种模式,毕竟对大型交易所而已 是有一定风险的。

英文不好,抱歉用中文回复。
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 05:24:17 am by xixi002020 »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
I also has good contact with binance, it's me that convince them to list BTS. surely that's at their beginning,  far from No.1 in CMC.

yes it's very difficult to convince them to list bitCNY/bitUSD, but anyway, nothing impossible, and actually 1M BTS bounty is a little low for such a listing for binance, IMHO it's OK to pay a 5*listing bounty for binance listing.

however I don't think we need to just focus on the top exchanges, we also need small exchanges, people may remember when ETH is just online, no big exchanges list them, in China it is yunbi that list it first, currently as far as I know we have people working with Poloniex, try to persuade them to open bitUSD/bitCNY market, but we need not to ignore the small exchanges.

RightBTC do not have a good reputation, I stop connecting them. another exchange cointiger.com is interested in open bitUSD now, they have open bitCNY market long ago.

let's go to the market to find good chance.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Alt and Thul - we are decentralised, you do realise there is actually nothing stopping either of you raising a worker and trying to get backing for it?

At least then you could legitimately say "come on guys we are trying here back us up" and complain if the proxies aren't supporting you.

I started typing out some examples but the reality is you both know plenty of the things that could be done so get something out there.

Worker for what ?Its unrealistic to think that you can get currently bitassets to any major exchange with some bribe/bounty .Thats not possible.
All you will get is low volume exchanges which will destroy bitshares reputation.
I worked with exchanges in the last 18 months so i know exectly what they requirements are and what their reply will be.
If it would be possible belive me i would take the bounty however i won't offer any shit exchange to the community just because its on CMC TOP 50.

Offline matle85

• View Profile
Alt and Thul - we are decentralised, you do realise there is actually nothing stopping either of you raising a worker and trying to get backing for it?

At least then you could legitimately say "come on guys we are trying here back us up" and complain if the proxies aren't supporting you.

I started typing out some examples but the reality is you both know plenty of the things that could be done so get something out there.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 10:22:02 pm by matle85 »

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
agree.
The offer's are a joke.
Give me any exchange and i will get it in next 7 days to top 50 on CMC and will take the easy bounty for it.
Instead of looking into the Top 50 CMC which majority is faked one you should create a list of serious exchanges we target.
However i can predict none of the serious exchanges will currently list any bitasset expecially being now riksed getting a global settlement.
Thats another effect of BSIP42 that reputated exchanges won't touch it as the amount of risk of losing own trust and reputation is way to high than the benefit of listing bitassets.
Thats simple business logic.
Instant of using these 9 million BTS for noname and novolume exchanges use it for marketing to get bitshares popular and the demand for bitassets will come itself instead of trying to add an undemanded asset with high risk on low reputation exchanges

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
The offer's are a joke.
Give me any exchange and i will get it in next 7 days to top 50 on CMC and will take the easy bounty for it.
Instead of looking into the Top 50 CMC which majority is faked one you should create a list of serious exchanges we target.
However i can predict none of the serious exchanges will currently list any bitasset expecially being now riksed getting a global settlement.
Thats another effect of BSIP42 that reputated exchanges won't touch it as the amount of risk of losing own trust and reputation is way to high than the benefit of listing bitassets.
Instant of using these 9 million BTS for noname and novolume exchanges use it for marketing to get bitshares popular and the demand for bitassets will come itself instead of trying to add an undemanded asset with high risk on low reputation exchanges

To be qualified for the bounty, a top 50 exchange has to list bitCNY and BTS and keep their ranking for at least 2 months, that's much higher cost than the rewards. I doubt exchange would play tricks just for the bounty. Even 300K BTS is not a big number at current price. 
If I remember correctly, we spent millions of BTS for listing on binance.com and aex.com, when the BTS price was much higher than now.
BTW, I really agree that we should spend most of the money for top 5 exchanges.

Binance has real volume and getting listed there also increases reputation.However Binance would never list currently bitassets.You can trust me on that since i worked a lot with Binance in the past.AEX is also a legit exchange which had history even i don't like them much as they got many scam coins listed from early crypto times.
However they are working legit as exchange and prodviding a nice support for both chinese and international traders.

But the mentioned exchanges in this topic are just horrible.Have no real volume,no reputation their support sucks and will only lead to massiv complaints.
And you are wrong exchanges are creating fake volume to send out their so called representatives which contact projects via telegram and ask if a coin wants to get listed on a Top 50 CMC exchange where in reality they are not even in TOP 100.
They demand everything from 2-21 BTC for listing in hope a stupid project agrees on their terms.
What they do after listing is creating wash trading so the customer who spend on listing is happy to have some volume on CMC to make his project look legit.
However this kind of volume is not needed for bitshares and will only lead to massiv complaints and a lose of reputation.
Bitshares is mostly listed on top exchanges and thats why it has a good reputation.Starting listing its bitassets on scam exchanges will only lead to a reduction of bitshares positiv reputation.

Show me one legit exchange people offered here.
Bitcrab mentioned RightBTC.
Eric Gu the owner of RightBTC is being accused of scamming Zengold investors and has now enough trouble with ETP and its unnatural pump and dumps.
The exchange was created since he planned to move his company to Dubai from China but couldn't find any serious partner there so he decided to move his company to HK.
RightBTC is a project which gets no attention from him and was basicly created to create fake volume for ETP and ZGC which were excluded after a time from CMC as it was so obvious that the volume was manipulated by x1000

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
The offer's are a joke.

To be qualified for the bounty, a top 50 exchange has to list bitCNY and BTS and keep their ranking for at least 2 months, that's much higher cost than the rewards. I doubt exchange would play tricks just for the bounty. Even 300K BTS is not a big number at current price. 
If I remember correctly, we spent millions of BTS for listing on binance.com and aex.com, when the BTS price was much higher than now.
BTW, I really agree that we should spend most of the money for top 5 exchanges.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Just to note that bione.cc is going to list BTS and open the bitcny trading zone.

bione.cc is a new exchange but have top 20 trading volume, though some of the volume is not that reliable, but I feel like top 50 is their right place.

They ask for 7 ETH plus 300k BTS for listing fee and marketing.

How about pay 500K BTS in total for all cost including the compensation for lobbyists?

Do you have a link to them in CMC?

I am told that it's a new exchange therefore CMC hasn't listed them, but you can check their info from another website similar to CMC :https://www.feixiaohao.com/exchange/bione/

Anyway, I haven't made my mind to pay them yet, however, as they are showing interests in bitCNY and BTS, at least we can put this exchange on the watch list. After all, cointiger is the only exchange with bitcny trading zone, and we need more of them.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 05:15:04 pm by ripplexiaoshan »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
The offer's are a joke.
Instead of using these 9 million BTS for noname and novolume exchanges use it for marketing to get bitshares popular and the demand for bitassets will come itself instead of trying to add an undemanded asset with high risk on low reputation exchanges
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 08:13:08 pm by Thul3 »

Offline Thom

BTS(比特股)登录BIONE交易所的公告 :D :D :D
https://bione.cc/a/detail1542792667000.html

They have no impressum, or do state what is the legal entity behind the exchange (at least I couldn't find one). On the site and the "Contact" or "Join us" buttons are not functional.

Not a very good sign of a reliable reputation either.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
BTS(比特股)登录BIONE交易所的公告 :D :D :D
https://bione.cc/a/detail1542792667000.html

They have no impressum, or do state what is the legal entity behind the exchange (at least I couldn't find one). On the site and the "Contact" or "Join us" buttons are not functional.

Offline ljk424

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ljk424

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Just to note that bione.cc is going to list BTS and open the bitcny trading zone.

bione.cc is a new exchange but have top 20 trading volume, though some of the volume is not that reliable, but I feel like top 50 is their right place.

How about pay 500K BTS in total for all cost including the compensation for lobbyists?

Do you have a link to them in CMC?

Offline ljk424

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ljk424

great!

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile