Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] - A bounty based smartcoin marketing campaign  (Read 43093 times)

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
I regret wasting my time replying you because you are repeating fabricated facts and meaningless words. So I hope this is the last reply to you. 
It is a time waste talking about something which can't be changed anymore however this kind of responsibility makes sure noone else is going to make such bs in future.

You have a chance to prove that I am wrong through data instead of fabricated facts and now you say you don't want to waste time even though it is easy as hell?  then why do you have time spamming this post with meaningless replies?

You just need the history logs of last 24h and check real executed volume.How much is it ?
Also you refused till now to explain what you exectly checked which took 2 weeks of your time.

Ridiculous, you are commenting always according to your guess or imagination instead of facts. I've never said rightBTC meet the criteria, instead, I have clearly stated rightBTC was not our choice, but you are still attacking this point? Because you have no other words?
I have no intention to gain the bounty, I am more interested in making bitCNY listed on CEX, as the bounty didn't go to my pocket, it went to a group of people who contributed, also a big part is going to be used for marketing and trading competition.
I'm mentioning it because it is the same like RightBTC.Fake volume and complaining clients and nothing more.RightBTC is also owned by Eric Gu the co founder of NEO and CEO of Metaverse,Zengold,Zen..... .....and ?
This means shit since the exchange is still shit like biki.com .
Also RightBTC is a top 25 CMC exchange which is fullfilling the main criteria according to you.

Liar. Why don't you just show the proof of your "big part" ?  I am looking forward to seeing how big it was. Now let me show you some proof.

Just like getting BTS listed on biki.com, getting BTS on binance and huobi were also team work and there are two private wechat groups that consist of the main contributors for BTS listed in Huobi, one is call huobi&BTS, the other one is called huobi us & BTS, A few community members inclduing bitcrab, abit, me, Ryan, zicen are all in it, but unfortunately no one inside is called Thul3.

Now I am 100% percent sure that you lack logical thinking that a normal discussion requires. You attacked me in the previous post that I didn't contribute anything for BTS listing on top exchange, and I mentioned binance and huobi without saying I was the main contributor. Technically, you have to prove that I didn't participate any, instead of faking the facts that you were a big part.  BTW, Li has the final say of coin listing on huobi, if we name the second, it could be Wong, Qin or Tang, but never nobody Chen. I don't even know there is a guy call Chen in Huobi's management team. And I confirmed that from global CEO of huobi personally face to face. Maybe you only talked with their custom service and you think that is a big part contribution?

BTS was listed on Huobi because of another bitshares based token which paid a very high fee to get listed there.BTS was listed there because they integrated the bitshares network into their exchange for that coin and later changed completly their exchange structur dividing their exchange into multiple.
Like i said call Chen who is responible for listing coins on Huobi so he can tell you exectly why they listed BTS.

Wait until 8 cents? why don't you just wait until 80 cents then the bounty is enough for 10 decent exchanges?  You know what was the listing fee when BTS was 80 cents?  Nonsense.
You are aware that these exchanges take listing fee's in BTC ?
And you are aware that with a raising price BTS gains way quicker value than BTC ?

Repeating fabricated facts again. You judge a Chinese/East Asia exchange based their telegram group? If I judge poloniex or bittrex through wechat groups, they are shit exchange too. biki have tens of wechat group. Biki has office in Beijing and Singapore. There are more than 50 employees. The main investor of biki is Du Jun, who was the cofounder of huobi and now the boss of jinse.com, biggest crypto media in China, and boss of Node capital, which is one of the most famous token fund in China.  You don't know it doesn't mean it is unknown, ask from your Chinese friend, if you have any, don't live in fantasy.
I judge based on the facts i see.If there is only wash trading thats a bad sign.Customer Rating very low.Shitcoins being listed bad.Checking Customer support channels and seeing all the complains thats bad.
50 employees Biki ?I guess like Eric Gu has 50 employee's but noone working on that specific exchange.He wouldn't even cover the monthly cost of 2 employee's with his real volume.
You are so narrow minded that I start to feel ashamed wasting time on you.
My work is done for helping bitCNY get listed on CEX, the first one is always the most difficult one. However, I will encourage others to make bitCNY get listed on more top 40 exchanges, aka "Thul3 branded shit exchange ". So, keep barking and enjoy!
A shit exchange is a shit exchange it doesn't need to be branded by me.Many members here are upset about that exchange.The diffrence is i raise my voice the loudest.
Also i highly doubt it was difficult.These kind of exchanges run to every project asking to list their coins for a listing fee.
The comments of their customers why they list only shit coins which value always go to zero is just a confirmation about it.

I get nearly each week requests from exchanges like Idax,Latoken,Cointiger etc to list a coin since they are a TOP 50 CMC exchange so i doubt its big work to get a coin listed on any of these kind of exchanges which income model is based on listing coins.

I've never argued that, therefore,  if you want to prove I am wrong, you should prove that 40 other exchanges have bigger volume than biki.com, instead of spamming this post with transaction history of biki. I hope your education allows you to understand the logic here. If not, I'll explain it again.
The history log of BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT is proof enough to show the low volume that exchange has.What is a bigger proof ?
My economical education is good enough to spot these kind of fakes easily.
Seems you have an issue with that if you needed 2 weeks and couldn't see it
The fact that you are a comittee member and are even unable to stick to offical protocal is also concerning.

Here a Question from another member which seem you have overlook

I checked on-chain, the payout of that has already happen. The description of that worker is quite clear when bounty payments should happen.

@ripplexiaoshan and at all committee members: Can you please comment on that?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 08:08:31 am by Thul3 »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
I regret wasting my time replying you because you are repeating fabricated facts and meaningless words. So I hope this is the last reply to you. 

Proofing that biki has lower than majority of exchanges liquidity and real volume would be easy as hell.
You have a chance to prove that I am wrong through data instead of fabricated facts and now you say you don't want to waste time even though it is easy as hell?  then why do you have time spamming this post with meaningless replies? 

Faked rankings are not according to the criteria.If so we would approve RightBTC ,LAToken and any other shit exchange on top 50 CMC.
BTS is listed on RightBTC which is a top 50 CMC exchange.You know the volume of BTS there? ITS ZERO.
According to you such an exchange would pass the criteria.I guess only your own personal criteria to gain the bounty.

Ridiculous, you are commenting always according to your guess or imagination instead of facts. I've never said rightBTC meet the criteria, instead, I have clearly stated rightBTC was not our choice, but you are still attacking this point? Because you have no other words?
I have no intention to gain the bounty, I am more interested in making bitCNY listed on CEX, as the bounty didn't go to my pocket, it went to a group of people who contributed, also a big part is going to be used for marketing and trading competition.

You wanna bet your bounty that i was a big part why Huobi implemented BTS and not your effort ?Which effort are you even talking about.Huobi listed BTS because of another coin.
I at least can document it how about you ?But maybe you wanna call Chen from Huobi and talk with him directly ?

Liar. Why don't you just show the proof of your "big part" ?  I am looking forward to seeing how big it was. Now let me show you some proof.

Just like getting BTS listed on biki.com, getting BTS on binance and huobi were also team work and there are two private wechat groups that consist of the main contributors for BTS listed in Huobi, one is call huobi&BTS, the other one is called huobi us & BTS, A few community members inclduing bitcrab, abit, me, Ryan, zicen are all in it, but unfortunately no one inside is called Thul3.

Now I am 100% percent sure that you lack logical thinking that a normal discussion requires. You attacked me in the previous post that I didn't contribute anything for BTS listing on top exchange, and I mentioned binance and huobi without saying I was the main contributor. Technically, you have to prove that I didn't participate any, instead of faking the facts that you were a big part.  BTW, Li has the final say of coin listing on huobi, if we name the second, it could be Wong, Qin or Tang, but never nobody Chen. I don't even know there is a guy call Chen in Huobi's management team. And I confirmed that from global CEO of huobi personally face to face. Maybe you only talked with their custom service and you think that is a big part contribution?

Because i know the price and waited till BTS reaches 8 cents to be able to pay for real liquidity instead of wasting BTS for nothing.

Wait until 8 cents? why don't you just wait until 80 cents then the bounty is enough for 10 decent exchanges?  You know what was the listing fee when BTS was 80 cents?  Nonsense.

Biki is diffrent because each second comment on telegram is a scam accusation and hiding all info for a company which is based in singapore which has MAS and regulations is a red flag since its a totaly unknown exchange.

Repeating fabricated facts again. You judge a Chinese/East Asia exchange based their telegram group? If I judge poloniex or bittrex through wechat groups, they are shit exchange too. biki have tens of wechat group. Biki has office in Beijing and Singapore. There are more than 50 employees. The main investor of biki is Du Jun, who was the cofounder of huobi and now the boss of jinse.com, biggest crypto media in China, and boss of Node capital, which is one of the most famous token fund in China.  You don't know it doesn't mean it is unknown, ask from your Chinese friend, if you have any, don't live in fantasy.

You are so narrow minded that I start to feel ashamed wasting time on you.
My work is done for helping bitCNY get listed on CEX, the first one is always the most difficult one. However, I will encourage others to make bitCNY get listed on more top 40 exchanges, aka "Thul3 branded shit exchange ". So, keep barking and enjoy!

I've never argued that, therefore,  if you want to prove I am wrong, you should prove that 40 other exchanges have bigger volume than biki.com, instead of spamming this post with transaction history of biki. I hope your education allows you to understand the logic here. If not, I'll explain it again.

Proofing that biki has lower than majority of exchanges liquidity and real volume would be easy as hell.The question is why wasting now time for it where you already took the funds in a night and fog action.Many people here are disappointed and are well aware what kind of action this was.

According to feixiaohao.com, biki.com ranks 15 in terms of volume, ranks 30 in terms of star rating(same as coinbebe,kkcoin,yobit, higher than IDCM, lbank), ranks 32 in terms of followers. It meets the "top 40 exchange criteria" in all aspects.

Faked rankings are not according to the criteria.If so we would approve RightBTC ,LAToken and any other shit exchange on top 50 CMC.
BTS is listed on RightBTC which is a top 50 CMC exchange.You know the volume of BTS there? ITS ZERO.
According to you such an exchange would pass the criteria.I guess only your own personal criteria to gain the bounty.

Destroy the name of bitCNY? Are you kidding me or are you mad?   all shit exchanges have BTC, does it destroy the name of bitcoin?
Did the shit exchanges get $25k to add bitcoin or did they add BTC to gain own members for free ?

Define real liquidity first. If 250k is not enough, we could increase it to 2.5M, only if it worth it, it's up to the community to decide, anyone can propose an independent work to fulfill that target.  But please do it, talk it cheap.
This worker was about real liquidity and not your 2 months old fake shit just to gain the bounty.
You will give the bounty back if after 3 months there will be no real bitcny trading volume ?

Binance and huobi listed BTS due to our effort, not your barking, thanks.
You wanna bet your bounty that i was a big part why Huobi implemented BTS and not your effort ?Which effort are you even talking about.Huobi listed BTS because of another coin.
I at least can document it how about you ?But maybe you wanna call Chen from Huobi and talk with him directly ?

Why don't you do that? Because you are a criticizer-plus-non-deliver?  I'll support it if someone makes deal with hitbtc, though personally I don't like this exchange.
Because i know the price and waited till BTS reaches 8 cents to be able to pay for real liquidity instead of wasting BTS for nothing.Delivering horseshit isn't difficult.Matle85 already showed how many shit exchanges anybody can instantly deliver which are top 50 CMC.
Also you as committee member should uphold the procedures of workers however you clearly have a problem with it as you again broke them.

off topic, no response. You may start a new topic to attack me on this. It was a failure experiment with good intention, the result is that BitShares is more healthy.
Breaking procedures as commitee is not offtopic.
Who exectly signed the proposal to send you funds and skip the procedures which were clearly stated in the worker ?
You say loosing a lot of members because of the global settlement on bitusd and heavy losses on bitcny resulted into a more heatlhy bitshares?
I guess we have diffrent opinions on that.

I don't get why this question is so important to you that you have to make the font bold. Isn't that normal that crypto trading platform hide their private info from public?
No normaly you can find any decent exchanges adress or company info.Binance is diffrent but still you can find its adress on the internet since everyone knows its located in Malta and a real company.
Biki is diffrent because each second comment on telegram is a scam accusation and hiding all info for a company which is based in singapore which has MAS and regulations is a red flag since its a totaly unknown exchange.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 06:08:05 pm by ripplexiaoshan »
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

Proofing that biki has lower than majority of exchanges liquidity and real volume would be easy as hell.The question is why wasting now time for it where you already took the funds in a night and fog action.Many people here are disappointed and are well aware what kind of action this was.

According to feixiaohao.com, biki.com ranks 15 in terms of volume, ranks 30 in terms of star rating(same as coinbebe,kkcoin,yobit, higher than IDCM, lbank), ranks 32 in terms of followers. It meets the "top 40 exchange criteria" in all aspects.

Destroy the name of bitCNY? Are you kidding me or are you mad?   all shit exchanges have BTC, does it destroy the name of bitcoin?
Did the shit exchanges get $25k to add bitcoin or did they add BTC to gain own members for free ?

Define real liquidity first. If 250k is not enough, we could increase it to 2.5M, only if it worth it, it's up to the community to decide, anyone can propose an independent work to fulfill that target.  But please do it, talk it cheap.
This worker was about real liquidity and not your 2 months old fake shit just to gain the bounty.
You will give the bounty back if after 3 months there will be no real bitcny trading volume ?

Why don't you do that? Because you are a criticizer-plus-non-deliver?  I'll support it if someone makes deal with hitbtc, though personally I don't like this exchange.
Because i know the price and waited till BTS reaches 8 cents to be able to pay for real liquidity instead of wasting BTS for nothing.Delivering horseshit isn't difficult.Matle85 already showed how many shit exchanges anybody can instantly deliver which are top 50 CMC.
Also you as committee member should uphold the procedures of workers however you clearly have a problem with it as you again broke them.

off topic, no response. You may start a new topic to attack me on this. It was a failure experiment with good intention, the result is that BitShares is more healthy.
Breaking procedures as commitee is not offtopic.
Who exectly signed the proposal to send you funds and skip the procedures which were clearly stated in the worker ?
You say loosing a lot of members because of the global settlement on bitusd and heavy losses on bitcny resulted into a more heatlhy bitshares?
I guess we have diffrent opinions on that.

I don't get why this question is so important to you that you have to make the font bold. Isn't that normal that crypto trading platform hide their private info from public?
No normaly you can find any decent exchanges adress or company info.Binance is diffrent but still you can find its adress on the internet since everyone knows its located in Malta and a real company.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 08:10:21 pm by Thul3 »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Start proper marketing instead overpaying exchange listing.
Hey thul3, I have repeated a few times that you have to consider price and quality altogether, biki.com is not a top exchange, but it's good choice to start with. NO ONE stopped you from contacting top exchange, just go for it and start your show, I'll appreciate anything you DO for the community, talk is cheap. But let me tell you, I have reached most of them, they would like to see bitCNY on some smaller exchanges first, and then reconsider it. BTW, the listing fee of biki is lower than all exchanges that matle85 mentioned, so I don't think it's overpaid.

If you think only top exchanges meet your spec, you should reject the worker at day one, not now. Since the worker proposal was approved, that means the community agree that top 40 exchanges are qualified. Also, everyone knows that fake volume exists in most of the exchanges, I've never argued that, therefore,  if you want to prove I am wrong, you should prove that 40 other exchanges have bigger volume than biki.com, instead of spamming this post with transaction history of biki. I hope your education allows you to understand the logic here. If not, I'll explain it again.

You posted you spent 2 weeks on researching on biki.And you were unable to see the 99.5% fake volume ?Or the low customer rating ?
Or the bought traffic to their website?You missed all red flags ?What did you even checked?
Did you even checked their telegram group ?

An exchange with no liquidity ?What does it bring to add bitcny to a VERY low rated exchange with no real customers and liquidity ?Its only bot trading and nothing more.
Something like that doesn't bring liquidity but just destroys the name of bitcny if it needs to be listed in such shit exchange.

First of all, 99.5% is a number that you fabricated, show us the proof. I have been trading there since a few weeks ago, the mainstream coins have good depth, higher than BTS platform at least. Probably you don't know that GDEX spends over 20k bitCNY each month to hire a professional team to provide liquidity in BTS platform and do arbitrage between different exchanges. Previously cointiger provides bitCNY trading pair, but there is problem with withdraw/deposit. So it's important to have another exchange to list bitCNY ASAP.

I said it before NO decent exchange with real liquidity will touch bitcny without legal work.There are only 2 exchanges which may would take bitcny but surely not for 250k bts /$12.5k .

Top 10 exchange ?
Did you ever assisted in getting listed a coin in a top 10 exchange?
Am asking cause your claims seems to me dream thinking.

Instead of focusing on shit exchanges just to get the bounty i would recommend doing some real work and contact daniel from hitbtc as example and start negotationg.

Ohhh i forgat we had the big amounts of OMO funds being margin called because 3 committee member signed proposals against consensus and worker description.

Btw can you tell me why Biki has no offical adress or company info listed on their website ?
I don't get why this question is so important to you that you have to make the font bold. Isn't that normal that crypto trading platform hide their private info from public? Can you find the address of Binance from website?  But we have the phone number and company info of biki in the agreement which was shown only within committee group due to NDA.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 03:30:01 pm by ripplexiaoshan »

Offline matle85

• View Profile

I've personally assisted Mathew over the past 2,5 months in assembling correct agreements, proper approach and to not rush during the bitUSD Black Swan. I would appreciate any reasonable explanation for this, since yeah...

- IDCM Listing
- Exrates Listing

these 2 were gold mines. LATOKEN has shitty organization and fake volumes so it wasn't my choice of support at the time, but still... biki ?

Chee®s

guys I appreciate your work, now what I got is:

1.the worker is voted out and now there's only 1.62M BTS left.
2.seems LATOKEN is not a good choice?

so I think you can select CEXs from IDCM, Exrates, and also HotBit  and work on that following the process defined in this thread, make sure the left fund can cover the cost for listing.

Thanks Bitcrab - the agreements are with the Foundation for review in case any changes would be needed before signing.

The remaining fee is sufficient to cover listings and bounties for 2-3 options.

Thule is also reaching out with some of his connections in case there is another good option there we can arrange.

Today has been a good day with UPbit! A really strong exchange and addition for listing BTS :)

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
I can get us listed on any of these in the next 3-4 weeks for bitCNY and BTS if we can make arrangements for the account to pay the listing fee:

LATOKEN (number 20)
IDCM (number 25)
HotBit (number 42)
Exrates (number 34)

The above are reasonable/standard level fees with decent offers negotiated considering their ranking (in my view).

I can also get us listed on IDAX (number 8.) but the cost is higher and they were less willing to come down.

I share DLs view some are better than others so am not suggesting we go with all, I just think for sure one of those is just as worthy of listing/bounty as biki :)

I've personally assisted Mathew over the past 2,5 months in assembling correct agreements, proper approach and to not rush during the bitUSD Black Swan. I would appreciate any reasonable explanation for this, since yeah...

- IDCM Listing
- Exrates Listing

these 2 were gold mines. LATOKEN has shitty organization and fake volumes so it wasn't my choice of support at the time, but still... biki ?

Chee®s

so I think you can select CEXs from IDCM, Exrates, and also HotBit  and work on that following the process defined in this thread, make sure the left fund can cover the cost for listing.

Please post the names of the signing committee members,  for the record.

Based on your account history is it right that you signed the proposal for biki ?

Would like to know why because it doesn't fullfill the requirements which were posted in the worker and also the procedure was not correct.
It looks like a night and fog action where the proposal to move vesting funds were created on the same day were the name of the biki was the first time even mentioned.

There is a 60 days observation period, if the smartcoin markets are kept open in these period, then the highest  Adj.Vol(24h) rank of this exchange in coinmarketcap in these 60 days will be used to determine the reward.

I think you can select CEXs from IDCM, Exrates, and also HotBit
Did you checked them ?

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 07:40:20 pm by Thul3 »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
I can get us listed on any of these in the next 3-4 weeks for bitCNY and BTS if we can make arrangements for the account to pay the listing fee:

LATOKEN (number 20)
IDCM (number 25)
HotBit (number 42)
Exrates (number 34)

The above are reasonable/standard level fees with decent offers negotiated considering their ranking (in my view).

I can also get us listed on IDAX (number 8.) but the cost is higher and they were less willing to come down.

I share DLs view some are better than others so am not suggesting we go with all, I just think for sure one of those is just as worthy of listing/bounty as biki :)

- IDCM Listing
- Exrates Listing

Chee®s

Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Please stop spamming with fabricated facts, thanks. I don't want to slap your face but everyone can check the time I announced that "will move on to another exchange having similar rank with coinsuper(Feb 19th)", the time I announce biki in the post (March 16th)and the time I proposal the fund transfer(March 18).

You can slap as many times as you want as you will never find such actions from me like you did.
First of all you broke once again the worker protocol which clearly says
"People who want to work as lobbyists need to comment on the work proposal thread and leave the information of bts account, email and which exchanges he/she want to lobby"
Posting something like i'm going to work on a similar exchange what did you mean ?An exchange with 99.5% fake volume ?

You first time mentioned the name of the exchange on march 16 to the community and instantly after 24h informed that you already applied for  436,406 BTS .
On that same day i already replied its a shit exchange with 99.5% fake volume so other people could check it themself and make their own opinion.
I never ever would have thought you would get the next days already the applied funds else i would instantly post all evidences what a shit exchange you got.

You posted you spent 2 weeks on researching on biki.And you were unable to see the 99.5% fake volume ?Or the low customer rating ?
Or the bought traffic to their website?You missed all red flags ?What did you even checked?
Did you even checked their telegram group ?
Each second comment scam accusation against Biki.
Maybe you can answer this user question
why the price of each token registered with BIKI continues to fall to 1000% or more. and there has never been a price reversal, whether all the projects here are almost all bad

The bitCNY on biki will facilitate with the quantitative and hedging trading of bots, therefore, it's really important to have one exchange to list bitCNY ASAP. 
An exchange with no liquidity ?What does it bring to add bitcny to a VERY low rated exchange with no real customers and liquidity ?Its only bot trading and nothing more.
Something like that doesn't bring liquidity but just destroys the name of bitcny if it needs to be listed in such shit exchange.

I would really suggest you stop wasting time complaining on other people's work but do something meaningful to the community, for example, contact a better exchange.
I said it before NO decent exchange with real liquidity will touch bitcny without legal work.There are only 2 exchanges which may would take bitcny but surely not for 250k bts /$12.5k .

But since you claim your work is so meaningful maybe you can tell me where exactly will be the benefit for bitcny getting listed on an exchange with 99.5% fake volume and one of the worst chinese customer rating ?
Cause i'm unable to see it.

I appreciate your work. Since the left fund is about 1.6 million. Personally I think it's still enough to cove the cost of a top exchange(top 10) and a medium exchange(top 40). what do you think?
Top 10 exchange ?
Did you ever assisted in getting listed a coin in a top 10 exchange?
Am asking cause your claims seems to me dream thinking.

I tell you something no top 10 exchange is going to touch bitcny for $50k expacially without legal papers .

Does it mean we need to take shit exchanges instead ?No it means there should be systematic work done to get on one decent exchange bitcny listed and exectly for that was the bounty and not for an exchange which from nowhere jumped up in the last 2 months thanks to bought traffic and wash trading.

The remaining fund is definitely enough to cover listing + bounty for two top 40s...IDAX are very expensive but are an option.
Employes from IDax went to any project even shit projects and scam projects asking and begging to get them listed for a listing fee.

Latoken now listing scam coins which can't get listed anywhere else.

I really don't understand you guys how you can destroy the image of bitshares quality in such a way.

Instead of focusing on shit exchanges just to get the bounty i would recommend doing some real work and contact daniel from hitbtc as example and start negotationg.If Dai was able to get listed there bitcny has a good chance too because hitbtc has 2 out of 3 future world currencies listed and is missing the third one CNY.

BTW did you even checked once from where DAI as example gets real liquidity and from where 99.8% fake volume ?
You mentioned HitBTC being way worse than Biki....how does it come that even on your rating website https://www.feixiaohao.com/exchange/ HitBTC has 4 star rating where biki has 1 1/2

I would really suggest you stop wasting time complaining on other people's work but do something meaningful

Since you attacked me personly let me ask you directly ....what meaningfull did you do ?
Ohhh i forgat we had the big amounts of OMO funds being margin called because 3 committee member signed proposals against consensus and worker description.
How many million BTS have the bitshares community lost because of them?How many bitusd/bitcnymargin holders have lost nearly everything because of the big debt ?
Yes very meaningfull but surly not responsible.

And this one was in my opinion a bounty grab and nothing more as i doubt you were unable to see the red flags if you would really care about a decent listing.

Top 50 in coinmarketcap  Adj.Vol(24h) ranking 

It should never have been approved in the first place as not even listed on CMC
You are clearly hurting bitshares with your selfiness

Btw can you tell me why Biki has no offical adress or company info listed on their website ?

their instagram with 3 followers
https://www.instagram.com/bikicoin/

Would really love to know what you checked in 2 weeks
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 12:09:00 am by Thul3 »

Offline matle85

• View Profile

LATOKEN (number 20)
IDCM (number 25)
HotBit (number 42)
Exrates (number 34)

I appreciate your work. Since the left fund is about 1.6 million. Personally I think it's still enough to cove the cost of a top exchange(top 10) and a medium exchange(top 40). what do you think?

The remaining fund is definitely enough to cover listing + bounty for two top 40s...IDAX are very expensive but are an option.

I will reach out to committee members with the cost breakdown for each of the four - I am happy to present options and for any that have enough committee support to proceed

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

LATOKEN (number 20)
IDCM (number 25)
HotBit (number 42)
Exrates (number 34)

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Once again the community has been excluded to voice their opinion on the proposed exchange even the worker clearly said it needs to be posted public before a request of funds can be made.

People who want to work as lobbyists need to comment on the work proposal thread and leave the information of bts account, email and which exchanges he/she want to lobby, if finally the exchange open smartcoin market, the lobbyist need to provide evidence that it’s his/her work that make things happen.

Its a waste of BTS which will bring only wash trading and nothing more.
I'm tired of always these smart scammy moves to reach personal goals.

Please stop spamming with fabricated facts, thanks. I don't want to slap your face but everyone can check the time I announced that "will move on to another exchange having similar rank with coinsuper(Feb 19th)", the time I announce biki in the post (March 16th)and the time I proposal the fund transfer(March 18).

Also, you may check the transaction history, the fund didn't go to my account, instead, it goes to exchange to sell for listing fee, lobbyist, marketing, and the rest is reserved for marketing making. I have shared the listing/payment agreement within committee group. Those documents can not be shared publicly due to NDA with the exchange.

The bitCNY on biki will facilitate with the quantitative and hedging trading of bots, therefore, it's really important to have one exchange to list bitCNY ASAP.   

I would really suggest you stop wasting time complaining on other people's work but do something meaningful to the community, for example, contact a better exchange.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
7\ Get funded from account "smartcoin-marketing". This account is multisignatured by the committee.(two days)

I checked on-chain, the payout of that has already happen. The description of that worker is quite clear when bounty payments should happen.

@ripplexiaoshan and at all committee members: Can you please comment on that?

As the exchange will only list bitCNY after receiving fund, so we have to send money to them first. An improvised makeshift  is that the lobbyist covers the loss/pay it back if bitCNY got delisted or the exchange miss the criteria within 60 days.

Offline matle85

• View Profile

LATOKEN (number 20)
IDCM (number 25)
HotBit (number 42)
Exrates (number 34)

« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 10:34:56 am by matle85 »

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher

- IDCM Listing
- Exrates Listing

Chee®s
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Please post the names of the signing committee members,  for the record.