Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Worker Proposal] OpenSource BitShares Mobile SDK (Android/iOS)

<< < (2/4) > >>

yury:

--- Quote from: bench on November 19, 2018, 12:58:00 am ---Compared to the BTS price we have enough worker at the moment.

What is the difference from the OL solution?

--- End quote ---

IMO these two proposals are pretty independent and even may complement each other.
OpenLedger provides ready-to-use open-source mobile apps for Bitshares in the shortest terms, based on the current OL apps. Fabian offers to implement a software development kit (SDK) that simplifies creation of new custom mobile application that uses Bitshares.
It's like you may either buy a house, repaint it quickly and live in it, or you can buy building blocks and build your own custom house.

bench:
Compared to the BTS price we have enough worker at the moment.

What is the difference from the OL solution?

xeroc:
As the CTO of blockchain projects, I would like to remind every BTS voter that if they
want this open source framework for mobile apps maintained and improving from
status quo, they need to support the worker that funds that work, otherwise, we wll
have to put our efforts into other projects.

yury:

--- Quote from: xeroc on November 05, 2018, 07:51:17 am ---I think a cooperation between OpenLedger and BlockchainProjects makes a lot of sense. There is plenty of business we could mutually benefit from. As for this worker proposal, I believe it makes only little sense put two entities behind it. Mostly because both architectures have been independently developed and thus surely are vastly different from each other.
Either way, looking forward to see more details from OL.

--- End quote ---

Here is what we offer, Fabian:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=27395.0

Looking forward to your comments!
IMO, both proposals have value and do not conflict, what do you think?

xeroc:
Basic source code can be found here:
https://github.com/blockchainbv/bitshares-mobile-sdk

Some more work has been done behind the scenes that is not yet available but will be when we feel it is ready.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version