Other > Graveyard

[Board Removal] Gravity.io - Abandoned project

<< < (2/3) > >>

xeroc:
The forum has a "graveyard" .. i'd recommend move it there instead of "deleting" it

Digital Lucifer:

--- Quote from: iamredbar on November 08, 2018, 07:19:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on November 08, 2018, 03:52:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: xeroc on November 08, 2018, 03:11:12 pm ---Well, gravity *IS* a graphene fork. They do stuff and even presented @ GrapheneDev Conference in Shanghai.
Not sure if they use the forums still, but gravity seems legit

--- End quote ---

Gravity.io moved on to another project called UCommunity, earlier in August. Confirmed personally in their TG that website, project and open-source github - FINISHED.

Their ex Community Manager - Brendan (@iamredbar) can confirm.

Chee®s

--- End quote ---
Confirmed. I voted to remove Gravity.io from bitsharestalk.org.

While I still have control of the Twitter account and am an admin on the old Telegram chat, the project is done. They did not let me know they were joined with Ucommunity until I started asking questions.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for clarifying this to our Community.

Digital Lucifer:

--- Quote from: matle85 on November 08, 2018, 08:56:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: xeroc on November 08, 2018, 03:11:12 pm ---Well, gravity *IS* a graphene fork. They do stuff and even presented @ GrapheneDev Conference in Shanghai.

--- End quote ---

Gravity.io moved on to another project called UCommunity, earlier in August. Confirmed personally in their TG that website, project and open-source github - FINISHED.

Chee®s

--- End quote ---

While I still have control of the Twitter account and am an admin on the old Telegram chat, the project is done. They did not let me know they were joined with Ucommunity until I started asking questions.

--- End quote ---

I've voted yes on this basis.

--- End quote ---

You know by now that I do my research well before public inquiries :D :D :D

Many thanks

matle85:

--- End quote ---

Chee®s

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I've voted yes on this basis.

iamredbar:

--- End quote ---

Chee®s

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version