Author Topic: Is there any method to make massive transactions in bitshares?  (Read 3831 times)

Offline WoodShares Project

A transfer is an "operation". You can bundle many operations into a single transaction, however, you still need to pay the transfer fee for every single operation. To construct such a transaction, do you prefer to use python, JS or rather talk to the cli_wallet API?

Hello Xeroc. We will have the same need to send many BTS, UIA and others to several users. Could you help me to find more info about how to do that? I will appreciate that.

With cli_wallet API you mean using the BitShares wallet?

Thanks a lot.
I recommend you look into pybitshares.com
Here is a demo transfer:
http://docs.pybitshares.com/en/latest/#unlock-the-wallet-for-a-transfer

Thanks Xeroc. I will review that demo.

A transfer is an "operation". You can bundle many operations into a single transaction, however, you still need to pay the transfer fee for every single operation. To construct such a transaction, do you prefer to use python, JS or rather talk to the cli_wallet API?

Hello Xeroc. We will have the same need to send many BTS, UIA and others to several users. Could you help me to find more info about how to do that? I will appreciate that.

Thanks a lot.

If you need a consultation, pm me and we can talk further.

Yes iamredbar, it is very likely that I need help with that topic (Amoung a bunch of other things). I Will let you know.
WoodShares: Comunidad Digital, Autónoma y Descentralizada sobre BitShares, dedicada a la Incubación de Proyectos Productivos de Alto Impacto con un enfoque Verde y Social.

Offline iamredbar

Thanks a lot.

If you need a consultation, pm me and we can talk further.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Thanks a lot.
I recommend you look into pybitshares.com
Here is a demo transfer:
http://docs.pybitshares.com/en/latest/#unlock-the-wallet-for-a-transfer

Offline WoodShares Project

Thanks a lot.
WoodShares: Comunidad Digital, Autónoma y Descentralizada sobre BitShares, dedicada a la Incubación de Proyectos Productivos de Alto Impacto con un enfoque Verde y Social.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline rillater

• View Profile
    • WETCOIN ONLINE MINING WITH PREMINE FOR EVERYBODY
  • BitShares: wtwtw
If I have to send the same amount of BTS or UIA to a lot of users, do I have to send it one at a time?
Thank you.
▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬ WETCOIN.WIN ▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬ PREMINE NOW! ▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬
▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬  Participates in the premine. The only project with premine available for everybody. Do not lose this chance.▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬
»»»»» The first Cryptocurrency that allows you to participate and benefit since its GENESIS. «««««