Author Topic: Two noob questions  (Read 1660 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
1. My ProtoShares-Qt-0.2.0 for Mac client software will launch but will not connect to the network. At the bottom of the app it says "No block source available". Do I have the right app? Is there a BitShares-Qt app instead? Without this app connecting to the network how can I donate to the fund to get AngelShares etc? Is there another way? Before you ask, yes, I am connected to the Internet and all other Qt apps connect to their networks just fine.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1936.0

2. How does Keyhotee work? I downloaded the software but I guess it only runs on Linux? Can it be made to work on Mac OS X's Darwin Unix? Is there a step by step set of instructions on how to do this?

There should be an OSX keyhotee binary floating around somewhere, the site should really be updated with the most recent version
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cryptoearly

• View Profile
1. My ProtoShares-Qt-0.2.0 for Mac client software will launch but will not connect to the network. At the bottom of the app it says "No block source available". Do I have the right app? Is there a BitShares-Qt app instead? Without this app connecting to the network how can I donate to the fund to get AngelShares etc? Is there another way? Before you ask, yes, I am connected to the Internet and all other Qt apps connect to their networks just fine.

2. How does Keyhotee work? I downloaded the software but I guess it only runs on Linux? Can it be made to work on Mac OS X's Darwin Unix? Is there a step by step set of instructions on how to do this?