Author Topic: Introducing iobanker-core  (Read 4373 times)

Offline Ammar Yousef (ioBanker)

Please use the main link dex.iobanker.com, internal links are protected to be opened prior loading main link.
Be part of the change and set bitshares-vision as your proxy!
Committee account: iobanker-core
Ammar Yousef - CEO @ ioBanker OÜ

Hello iamredbar,

Thanks for the beautiful feedback, It's my pleasure :).

Great looking website @R0CK!

Please check forum PM.

Offline iamredbar

Great looking website @R0CK!

Please check forum PM.

Thanks for the advice.

We're approaching being an active part of this great network, currently we're focusing on trying to simplify the experience and the journey on the platform, we have done some little re-formation of some used terminologies to make it simpler for the ordinary bankers and we will keep improving it according to users feedback and case studies.

We appreciate encouragement and endorsement for our model.

Regards,

Dear stakeholders and the community members,

My name is Ammar Yousef (R0CK) and I hereby to introduce myself to the respectful Committee and Witness members who are behind this wonderful futuristic platform.

About me:

I'd rather to say I'm from Earth; I've lived enough to adore technology, science, philosophy, universal history, ancient languages and playing music.

I believe I'm doing nothing but continuing my infinite existing information's journey, I'm watching thru the eye, yet I have no choice
but to witness.

I believe I can be an active positive entity within any community or group; serving the holy society and environment around me and expecting a peaceful eternal life. I’m blessed to be married to a beautiful lovely wife and to have my only son Julian the smartest boy ever and I’m doing my best for them and for the society behind me.

I've been on the internet since I was 12 years old, I'm almost 37 years old now, I've been into many projects on the internet related to science and society.

I've been administering banking systems for 15 years and currently I'm the data center architect of "Warba Bank" in Kuwait.

My latest work is "ioBanker", I've established ioBanker limited company in Estonia and got licenses to perform crypto exchange financial services.

We are finalizing the project at this great platform and looking for support, we've chosen this great platform because we believe in DEX and we believe in trustless philosophy when it comes to this market.

I've done the setup of the core node myself along with the UI and it's currently deployed on "https://dex.iobanker.com" operating from data centers in Germany and I've successfully done the setup of the witness node "iobanker-core".

I'm so glad that I've found you guys and looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Ammar Yousef
CEO - ioBanker
AmmarYousef.com

Welcome to the network and wish you a great success, especially as someone who is licensed for trading already! Regarding witness, I suggest you create a testnet witness, post the details/specs and account name, so it's get voted-in there first and see how it performs.

Chee®s

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher

My name is Ammar Yousef (R0CK) and I hereby to introduce myself to the respectful Committee and Witness members who are behind this wonderful futuristic platform.

About me:

I'd rather to say I'm from Earth; I've lived enough to adore technology, science, philosophy, universal history, ancient languages and playing music.

I believe I'm doing nothing but continuing my infinite existing information's journey, I'm watching thru the eye, yet I have no choice
but to witness.

I believe I can be an active positive entity within any community or group; serving the holy society and environment around me and expecting a peaceful eternal life. I’m blessed to be married to a beautiful lovely wife and to have my only son Julian the smartest boy ever and I’m doing my best for them and for the society behind me.

I've been on the internet since I was 12 years old, I'm almost 37 years old now, I've been into many projects on the internet related to science and society.

I've been administering banking systems for 15 years and currently I'm the data center architect of "Warba Bank" in Kuwait.

My latest work is "ioBanker", I've established ioBanker limited company in Estonia and got licenses to perform crypto exchange financial services.

We are finalizing the project at this great platform and looking for support, we've chosen this great platform because we believe in DEX and we believe in trustless philosophy when it comes to this market.

I've done the setup of the core node myself along with the UI and it's currently deployed on "https://dex.iobanker.com" operating from data centers in Germany and I've successfully done the setup of the witness node "iobanker-core".

Regards,

Ammar Yousef
CEO - ioBanker
AmmarYousef.com

Welcome to the network and wish you a great success, especially as someone who is licensed for trading already! Regarding witness, I suggest you create a testnet witness, post the details/specs and account name, so it's get voted-in there first and see how it performs.

Chee®s
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

We're blessed and pleasured to have you guys with us here, for me it's not only a business approach but passion driving us to create a successful practical alternative for the existing banking ecosystem for the next generation and we will use every power that we have to do so.

I believe in the community behind this artistic work and not believing in forking it.

Thanks for your encouragement Dr.

Cool. Glad to see other businesses running on top of BitShares.

To my knowledge, this would be the first one with a crypto license from Estonia!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Cool. Glad to see other businesses running on top of BitShares.

To my knowledge, this would be the first one with a crypto license from Estonia!

No I don't, but I will check it out soon, thanks!

Cool another DEX launched on Bitshares.

Do you have an https://whaleshares.io/ too?

Offline bench

Cool another DEX launched on Bitshares.

Do you have an https://whaleshares.io/ too?
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

About me:

but to witness.

I've been administering banking systems for 15 years.

My latest work is a decentralized exchange, I've established limited company in Estonia and got licenses to perform crypto exchange financial services.

I've done the setup of the core node myself along with the UI and it's currently deployed and operating from data centers in Germany and I've successfully done the setup of the witness node "iobanker-core".

Regards,

Ammar Yousef
AmmarYousef.com
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 09:25:03 am by R0CK »