Author Topic: AGS in an offline paper wallet  (Read 2134 times)

Offline bytemaster

I'd like to invest in AGS but I'm very long on this sort of tech and would prefer to have them connected to an entirely offline paper wallet that has never been exposed to the network.  I'm not sure how to do that considering that to buy in you must send BTC from an active wallet.  Is there any way to achieve this?

I suspect you could create a transaction, sign it, then use sneakernet to move the transaction to a network connected machine.    Not sure how that is done though.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cubicdissection

• View Profile
    • Cubicdissection
I'd like to invest in AGS but I'm very long on this sort of tech and would prefer to have them connected to an entirely offline paper wallet that has never been exposed to the network.  I'm not sure how to do that considering that to buy in you must send BTC from an active wallet.  Is there any way to achieve this?
Pqta6v7Q6CR7Qfy8ma25KkFki3xpKxgTtV