Author Topic: BitSharestalk.io or BitSharestalk.org - Which to use?  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
BitSharestalk.io is a great looking website, but it seems pretty inactive. The most recent post that I had found is from about a month ago.

This forum, however, is still pretty active. Is there any use in posting on there in hopes that people see it?

Is there a way or process to determine which one we should go to for information?

bitsharestalk.io is still on-going development and is not ready for full use (to have same members, posts, etc). It still lacks on banning and few other moderating options that are a must for Forums. Fuzzy is holder of the repo and feel free to reach out to him if you're willing to help transition or work in any way you are capable of. Until then bitsharestalk.org are currently listed on bitshares.org - so my personal opinion would be: it's default forums atm.

CheeĀ®s
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline startail

I believe https://bitsharestalk.io/forums is a project that uses whaleshares.io for content. I'm not sure why it's not updating anything though.
This forum is probably the best place to post, read and comment on bigger network related items for the moment. It's been used for years and is still a place that many proxies expect witnesses and committee members to read and be in touch with things on.

At least that's my view of it.

Offline iamredbar

BitSharestalk.io is a great looking website, but it seems pretty inactive. The most recent post that I had found is from about a month ago.

This forum, however, is still pretty active. Is there any use in posting on there in hopes that people see it?

Is there a way or process to determine which one we should go to for information?