Author Topic: To switch to feed real market price in CNY market?  (Read 7991 times)

Offline ivandev

• View Profile
openledger-dc has revised and updated feeds, according to real prices. Could you consider voting back?
thanks.
I don't want to waste time, so if you can contact xeroc admit to vote out those witness still give wrong feed price tomorrow.
I will support reduce MSSR soon.
Sorry for the late response. We have Christmas season in Europe and plenty of appointments with family and friends.
I will look into this an moment.

edit:
I just removed my vote from witnesses xn-delegate, roelandp, and xman as they are feeding CNY prices that are more than 8% off.
gdex-witness promised to fix their feed script shortly.
I have also removed openledger-dc since they feed a USD price that is almost 20% off.

Xeldal

proxy bitcrab will vote these witnesses out tomorrow morning if they do not change, give them some time to response.

Witness xeldal has been feeding real price for nearly a week now.  Will continue to do so. 

seed-node: bts-seed.xeldal.com
api-node: kc-us-dex.xeldal.com

All, Please consider your vote.
Thank you.

Offline roelandp

• Witness, dad, kitesurfer, event organiser
    • View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
  • BitShares: roelandp
  • GitHub: roelandp
proxy bitcrab will vote these witnesses out tomorrow morning if they do not change, give them some time to response.
I think we should also try to contact witnesses who offer too low a price and ask them to provide an accurate price.

:) would have loved to hear something, but have to blame myself for not shutting of BSIP42 earlier. Have done so earlier today. Wishing you all a good New Year's Eve (for the western's)

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
thanks.
I don't want to waste time, so if you can contact xeroc admit to vote out those witness still give wrong feed price tomorrow.
Sorry for the late response. We have Christmas season in Europe and plenty of appointments with family and friends.

edit:
I just removed my vote from witnesses xn-delegate, roelandp, and xman as they are feeding CNY prices that are more than 8% off.
I have also removed openledger-dc since they feed a USD price that is almost 20% off.
thank you.

Offline alt

• View Profile
thank you.
I have to wait until all the wrong feed price be voted out or be fixed.
I need to make sure the majority voter have got the consensus to provide the real feed price, then I will support to reduce MSSR ASAP.
I wonder if you could support some witnesses who are willing to offer the right price.Instead of just waiting. like gdex-wintness abc123
I will support gdex-witness if they agree to give the right feed price. feed price is the base requirment, not the sufficient.
And I still have to wait those witness who give wrong feed price be voted out.

Bangzi feeding market price since few weeks ago. Bangzi also provide seed node, API node and testnet witness node. Kindly support.
sorry, you guys too late to response.
Building trust is not something that can be achieved overnight.

True! Please check this:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=27470.msg325397#msg325397
Sorry I missed the post, I have support bangzi and bhuz just now.

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi
thank you.
I need to make sure the majority voter have got the consensus to provide the real feed price, then I will support to reduce MSSR ASAP.
I wonder if you could support some witnesses who are willing to offer the right price.Instead of just waiting. like gdex-wintness abc123
I will support gdex-witness if they agree to give the right feed price. feed price is the base requirment, not the sufficient.

Bangzi feeding market price since few weeks ago. Bangzi also provide seed node, API node and testnet witness node. Kindly support.

True! Please check this:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=27470.msg325397#msg325397
Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi

Offline xiangxn

thanks.

edit:

Sorry, I am in China, the feed price has been revised, I hope you can continue to vote for me.
Please vote for my witness: xn-delegate
My wallet:https://btsgo.net/

Offline roelandp

• Witness, dad, kitesurfer, event organiser
    • View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
  • BitShares: roelandp
  • GitHub: roelandp
I have removed bsip42 - will write a script to monitor the voting poll asap. I was in Xmas mode a bit too much. Thank you for considering revoting me @bitcrab @alt @xeroc. :humblebow:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 10:14:43 pm by roelandp »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
thanks.

edit:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 01:58:07 pm by xeroc »

Offline alt

• View Profile
thank you.

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi
thank you.

Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi

Offline finn-bts

• View Profile

we agree, kindly support.
I have supportted, but seems the feed price from gdex-witness still 3%-4% higher than market price.

will adapt soon.
thanks.
The bitcny acceptance business of MagicWallet has been paralyzed for a long time. I think we don't have much time. Now the price is the real price. Now bitcny has generated a premium of more than 10%. If the mortgagor is not encouraged to produce bitcny to eliminate the feed price as soon as possible, it is only a matter of time before global liquidation occurs

Offline alt

• View Profile

I have supportted, but seems the feed price from gdex-witness still 3%-4% higher than market price.

will adapt soon.
thanks.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab

will adapt soon.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline alt

• View Profile