Author Topic: would you support a cheater as the wintess?  (Read 17385 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
How ridiculous is this!!!

the feeding program is developed by community and open-sourced, you are lazy to simulate with the provided evidence, but keep asking unless questions and trying to impose your willingness on others.

i did a deep~~~ track on logs and the feeding activity i provided before, what i observers is it might drop on the "median" on most of times if you simulate with bitshares-pricefeed@0.0.10 and following config, i do not know whether it is as designed or program bug,you could have a try by your self。

Code: [Select]
CNY:
        target_price_algorithm: 'adjusted_feed_price'
        target_price_adjustment_scale: 0
        maximum_short_squeeze_ratio: 105

what i see from this thread is Bitshares already controlled by a few whales, and many community members cannot distinguish what is right and wrong, what you do is just following, i don't care any more ,just do as you like.

I have removed my votes for crazybit.

The above comment proves that

a) it was NOT done on purpose IMHO but

b) crazy bit has no understanding of the various discussions on feeding

The above are BSIP42 settings....Meaning it's based on negative feedback on the MEDIAN price.
When BSIP42 became inactive he just changed the feedback factor (target_price_adjustment_scale) to 0 so there was no feedback and just fed the last read median price outright.
This might be the most reasonable reply.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline zhouxiaobao

In the rest of the world the price you need to pay for ANY crypto is the price on exchange and the exchange rate from fiat to crypto.
Why is the price of any crypto in the world not the real price including the exchange rate ?

The answer because markets can't add the cost of exchange rate from any gateway and therefor they list only the market price.
If you pay a 1% ,3% ,5% or -2% gateway fee thats your choice.

I would like also to ask to stop following bitcrab blindly because its annoying seeing people with the same question which clearly try to enforce his agenda.
Use your own mind instead of following someone blindly

The result of your request (bitcrabs agenda) would be that we would have no more arbitrage for margin calls.

Lowering the feed price and increasing MSSR  will cause bitcny to appreciate.In this way, holders of bitcny have a stable arbitrage space.
     But this is extremely harmful to the whole system. We need bitcny to be stable. Stability is the basis of bitcny's application.
     Do not hinder the development of BTS because of personal interests.The system has obvious bug but you opposes correction.
     The feed price must be the real price, not the false price that ignores the conversion cost after many conversions.

Offline zhouxiaobao

In the rest of the world the price you need to pay for ANY crypto is the price on exchange and the exchange rate from fiat to crypto.
Why is the price of any crypto in the world not the real price including the exchange rate ?

The answer because markets can't add the cost of exchange rate from any gateway and therefor they list only the market price.

I would like also to ask to stop following bitcrab blindly because its annoying seeing people with the same question which clearly try to enforce his agenda.

The result of your request (bitcrabs agenda) would be that we would have no more arbitrage for margin calls.

Have you ever bought bts in RMB on the DEX?If you don't, you don't know the situation at all.

The  DEX recharge rate is the premium of bitcny.It is always changing on a large scale, which greatly affects the application of bitcny.

Which exchange have you ever seen with a recharge  rate of 1% today and 5% tomorrow?Should BITCNY's premium not be included in the actual price of bts?

Why is there a difference in BTS prices between exchanges? Because there are all kinds of Distribution costs, otherwise someone would have arbitraged.

In major exchanges (including DEX), the highest price is the closest to the real price. Don't always think you are clever.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 07:58:36 am by Thul3 »

Offline zhouxiaobao

The feed price should not be lower than the actual price that investors would pay if they bought BTS in the DEX.
It is now 2% lower.This is an important reason why the recharge rate is too high.

Thats total nonsense.
Any whale could dictate the feedprice on DEX

In China, if you buy BTS on DEX, the money you have to pay is DEX price *DEX recharge rate, which is the real price of BTS. Why is the feed price lower than the real price of BTS?

Offline zhouxiaobao

The feed price should not be lower than the actual price that investors would pay if they bought BTS in the DEX.
It is now 2% lower.This is an important reason why the recharge rate is too high.

Thats total nonsense.

Have you ever used MagicWallet?

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

Thats total nonsense.

Offline zhouxiaobao

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: clockwork

the feeding program is developed by community and open-sourced, you are lazy to simulate with the provided evidence, but keep asking unless questions and trying to impose your willingness on others.

i did a deep~~~ track on logs and the feeding activity i provided before, what i observers is it might drop on the "median" on most of times if you simulate with bitshares-pricefeed@0.0.10 and following config, i do not know whether it is as designed or program bug,you could have a try by your self。

CNY:

what i see from this thread is Bitshares already controlled by a few whales, and many community members cannot distinguish what is right and wrong, what you do is just following, i don't care any more ,just do as you like.

I have removed my votes for crazybit.

The above comment proves that

a) it was NOT done on purpose IMHO but

b) crazy bit has no understanding of the various discussions on feeding

The above are BSIP42 settings....Meaning it's based on negative feedback on the MEDIAN price.
When BSIP42 became inactive he just changed the feedback factor (target_price_adjustment_scale) to 0 so there was no feedback and just fed the last read median price outright.

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
you give a low feed price, can you explain why?p

Offline crazybit

CNY:

Offline bitProfessor

Offline bitProfessor

Cn-vote is discussing not supporting crazybit anymore。

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
good.
@stan @openledger @bitcrab @cn-vote @clockwork @still @abit @magicwallet and others, what's your point?
just know feed tracker have the full data already,
now you can see the data between 12.26 to 12.31
what a perfect accuracy  from crazybit
@stan, now you are the biggest proxy who support crazybit, what's your thought?
here is the full list of top proxy who support crazybit: beos openledger xeroc bitcrab cn-vote clockwork blockchain-bv still abit magicwallet.witness facem-1 spring-team dahu

While tracking the price alone is not the problem, I wonder how he manages to be that accurate and wouldn't even share that with the community.
I've removed my vote (again) and consider keeping it from crazybit unless he explains how he does that.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
just know feed tracker have the full data already,
now you can see the data between 12.26 to 12.31
what a perfect accuracy  from crazybit
@stan, now you are the biggest proxy who support crazybit, what's your thought?
here is the full list of top proxy who support crazybit: beos openledger xeroc bitcrab cn-vote clockwork blockchain-bv still abit magicwallet.witness facem-1 spring-team dahu

While tracking the price alone is not the problem, I wonder how he manages to be that accurate and wouldn't even share that with the community.
I've removed my vote (again) and consider keeping it from crazybit unless he explains how he does that.