Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Worker Proposal] CITADEL Desktop 2019

(1/2) > >>

xeroc:
support

jhtitor:
I wish to thank everyone who has voted on this worker proposal.

The latest release should help asset issuers handle various asset-related tasks. Read about it here

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@jhtitor/citadel-desktop-0-2-7-released

jhtitor:
@Digital Lucifer, we've just released a new version which fixes multitude of blind transfer bugs. Please give it a go, things should run smoothly now.

Digital Lucifer:

--- Quote from: jhtitor on January 10, 2019, 01:04:18 am ---

--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on December 31, 2018, 06:29:55 am ---huge dissapointment when it comes to that Stealth tab where you can create account but cannot top the funds for months now... I was so happy to see that part coming to life.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the report. I'll investigate ASAP. There's a thread on this forum and a bug tracker on github, you should've reported this earlier :P (Also, tickets created by committee members and witness accounts are served with highest priority).

--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on December 31, 2018, 06:29:55 am ---Anyway, great job with Citadel, and if you wanna really get some Monero mining customers, you do need to invest some real monero from that mining into the markets on the dex, or its not going.

--- End quote ---

You are 100% right and we're working in bringing liquidity to our markets. This is something to be announced very soon.

--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on December 31, 2018, 06:29:55 am ---Or at least provide withdrawals for monero after successful mining.

--- End quote ---

We do that, you can always withdraw your mined tokens as real XMR via our gateway.

--- End quote ---

- You are absolutely right! I'm always bringing bug reports but never properly report them (github, mails, etc...). Ill do my best to report all the bugs/doubts and hopefully we can see it running soon!
- Good luck with market making, wish the best for it!
- Ill test it out. Last year Citadel didn't had a gateway within BitShares UI, so I haven't played around mining/XMR for a while.

Many thanks for replies!

CheeĀ®s

jhtitor:

--- Quote from: oxarbitrage on December 29, 2018, 04:02:44 pm ---i was also thinking myself on a c++ cli wallet front end with qt. The initial idea i have is to interact with an rpc exposed cli_wallet backend, very basic. we can talk more about this.

--- End quote ---

Can't comment on the rest, but this is something I though of too. IMHO, bitshares-core is too heavy even if you only compile cli_wallet. Granted, most people will only use pre-compiled binaries, but the compile process is a PITA (with boost and everything). However, I still think this is a very viable idea, and one of the reasons citadel is not called "bitshares-qt" is that name should be reserved for what you are proposing.

I think going with python has some advantages and disadvantages, such as:
1) very quick dev. turnaround
2) can utilize python-bitshares library by xeroc (next best thing to bitshares-core)
3) targets same platforms as C++ QT

--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on December 31, 2018, 06:29:55 am ---huge dissapointment when it comes to that Stealth tab where you can create account but cannot top the funds for months now... I was so happy to see that part coming to life.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the report. I'll investigate ASAP. There's a thread on this forum and a bug tracker on github, you should've reported this earlier :P (Also, tickets created by committee members and witness accounts are served with highest priority).

--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on December 31, 2018, 06:29:55 am ---Anyway, great job with Citadel, and if you wanna really get some Monero mining customers, you do need to invest some real monero from that mining into the markets on the dex, or its not going.

--- End quote ---

You are 100% right and we're working in bringing liquidity to our markets. This is something to be announced very soon.

--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on December 31, 2018, 06:29:55 am ---Or at least provide withdrawals for monero after successful mining.

--- End quote ---

We do that, you can always withdraw your mined tokens as real XMR via our gateway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version