Author Topic: Option on the Bitshares Exchange. CALLCNY05MARCH19  (Read 6394 times)

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
@Neych

Neych, I assume that you may possess some information about the hacking of OpenLeger on June 1, 2018 or may be involved in this hacking. Currently this case is investigated by police.

I hereby request you to contact OpenLedger immediately via contact@openledger.info to explain your relation to accounts employee3, insinger5 and oliverstone7 as well as your possible involvement in the hacking incident.

In case we do not hear from you within the next 5 business days OpenLedger will file information about you with Danish police that has full authority to interrogate you.

Looking forward to your cooperation.

Ronny Boesing,

CEO, OpenLedger
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 02:26:44 pm by openledger »
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: clockwork
Not really,  things did not exactly go down like that as is perfectly visible in a full history explorer such as open-explorer.io.

As I said, we know what the relation to the hack knows.

Also, we all know eror404 is a well known scam account so that doesn't make things any better.

Anyway, authorities will handle this I'm sure.

Offline Neych

• View Profile
I'm telling you what I know
Let's start with scratch day
June 2018, the company OL announced that their server was hacked and account data stolen.

After a few days, Allah-Iraq, Allah-Iraq1, and perhaps several more, begin to receive transactions allegedly stolen by these accounts.
A few days later, an account of eror accounts for funds in the amount of about $ 35,000 in favor of the Allah-Iraq account. This transaction looked like hundreds of similar, related to burglary (according to the company OL) of their server.

At the same time on this account there were still about 40 thousand dollars, which were secured.
Further, the Allah-Iraq account has made a transfer in the amount of about 20 thousand dollars for the purpose (as I can assume, but I do not claim) to withdraw 40 thousand dollars from the leasing, for further transfer to  account allah.

However, as I know, he failed to steal the remaining funds.
From this moment begins the connection of the eror account and the olivestone account.
From the eror account to the olivestone account, money was transferred, which was fully owned by the eror account. The purpose of this transfer was to save the balance of the account of the eror account due to the disclosure of the client's personal data by the company OL (conscious or irresponsible).

Subsequently, all funds from the account Oliverstone were returned to the account eror. I do not know the amount of losses / profits of these accounts due to this situation.
Probably with this and with this your assumptions about the connection with the burglary of the OL server are connected.
Also, at the moment, my Cli wallet is out of service, but you can clarify the exact dates and amounts by yourself to clarify the details using your Cli wallet.

I am related to the Internet promotion of this asset and I can not answer the details in this matter
I hope this explanation allows you to draw the right conclusions about these transactions and accounts.

Best,

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
The issuer needs to appear hear and explain his ties to the OL hack and explain the on-chain truth.

Please refrain from further advertising this until then.

The Issuer has no relation to the  OL hack.
You can get acquainted with the history described by me above and draw your own conclusions. Sorry, I can add nothing more to this.
In my opinion, the money stolen from OL  should rather be sought in the OL itself. (only my opinion)

As DL said, don't change the question, we know what the relation of oliverstone7 to the hack is. What we are asking is what is your relation to the issuer of this asset.

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
The issuer needs to appear hear and explain his ties to the OL hack and explain the on-chain truth.

You can get acquainted with the history described by me above and draw your own conclusions. Sorry, I can add nothing more to this.
In my opinion, the money stolen from OL  should rather be sought in the OL itself. (only my opinion)

Please see clockwork remarks. I also don't understand what exactly you tried to explain, please reformulate.

Please dont reformulate,  but just reply straight to the question. What is your relation to oliverstone ?

Chee®s
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl

Please see clockwork remarks. I also don't understand what exactly you tried to explain, please reformulate.

Offline Neych

• View Profile
Do not forget that an option CALLCNY05MARCH19 allows you to hedge your risks or make additional profits.
Options:
Name - CALLCNY05MARCH19
Type - Call
Strike - 0.5 CNY
Expiration Date - 03/15/2019

Offline Neych

• View Profile

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline options-one

• View Profile
In the case of such an option, there is only one operational risk - this is the submission of the wrong feed. 0 or 1.
The issuer of an asset must refrain from trading in an option and receive profit only in the form of a market commission.
In this case, the issuer will not be financially interested in the outcome of the option.

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
@Neych

Please comment on Alex's remark

This is a very interesting story.
As far as I know, there was an alah-iraq account on which all the stolen money went.
At some point the account was hacked (on behalf of which the money came to the account)
But the problem for Allah Iraq was that there was about 40 thousand dollars on the account that was hacked by him, but all of them were pledged. And Allah-Iraq made a transfer of about 20 thousand dollars to unlock the funds.

As far as I know this money, he no longer saw, because all of them were immediately transferred to other accounts.
But I know for sure that the amount that was later transferred to Oliverstone was returned back to the sender’s account in full.
The subsequent history of this money is unknown.

This is unclear...are you suggesting a scammer is no longer at fault because he was hacked himself?

FWIW, I dont see anything under oliverstone7 that suggests he returned the funds... Even if he did (which OL should be able to confirm) , getting caught and returning the funds hardly changes status from scammer to non-scammer.

The truth is (and this is not story) that most of the funds during the breach were funnelled to insigner5 and walwet-a who then blind-transferred it to oliverstone7.

So we ask again,

What is your connection with the creators of this asset? (employee3 / oliverstone7)

Interested parties would like to know.

Offline Neych

• View Profile
The trading volume of the option CALLCNY05MARCH19 - 1.139,132 BTS per day

Offline Neych

• View Profile
@Neych

This is a very interesting story.
As far as I know, there was an alah-iraq account on which all the stolen money went.
At some point the account was hacked (on behalf of which the money came to the account)
But the problem for Allah Iraq was that there was about 40 thousand dollars on the account that was hacked by him, but all of them were pledged. And Allah-Iraq made a transfer of about 20 thousand dollars to unlock the funds.

As far as I know this money, he no longer saw, because all of them were immediately transferred to other accounts.
But I know for sure that the amount that was later transferred to Oliverstone was returned back to the sender’s account in full.
The subsequent history of this money is unknown.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@Neych