Author Topic: New Prediction Market - CALLUSD31MAR2019  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Are you in any way affiliated with the other option -the one that came out on CNY- last week?

No I am not. Feel free to check my account. My other account is iamredbar10.

Can confirm its unrelated. He just joined BitShares 2 months ago, and was boarded by me.
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline iamredbar

Are you in any way affiliated with the other option -the one that came out on CNY- last week?

No I am not. Feel free to check my account. My other account is iamredbar10.

Offline Cryptick1

Offline iamredbar

I have created a prediction market for the feed price of bitUSD. The reason for this specific resolution date is that the end of March has traditionally been the end of the first quarter for businesses. The strike price of 0.05bitUSD/BTS isn't outlandish either, providing an actual prediction to be able to take place.

Asset description: Prediction Market for the feed price of bitUSD. End date and time: 31 March 2019 (end of quarter 1) at 14:00 UTC. Strike price is 0.05 USD / BTS. If the feed price of bitUSD is equal to or higher than the strike price on the resolution date, it will be assigned an option price of “1”. If it is lower than the strike price, it will be assigned an option price of “0”.