Author Topic: Seeking price feed publishers for the Norns (Urthr, Verthandi & Skuld)  (Read 11380 times)

Offline R

• View Profile
Bump! Looking for active price feed publishers & hope that traders will decide to start shorting/trading the norns in the future 👍

Offline R

• View Profile
The quantity of Norn price feed publishers is dropping, I'd greatly appreciate price feed participation. There's peak value buy orders in to the tune of ~1M BTS at the moment, that would result in 2M BTS being locked up as collateral at reduced GS risk. Hoping other active witnesses take an interest soon 👍

Offline R

• View Profile
Bump! Still seeking active price feed publishers for the Norns

Offline R

• View Profile
Great job!
Thanks, I'm interested in seeing these pick up steam on the DEX & for more price feed publishers to join in.

Offline R

• View Profile

Offline R

• View Profile
what difference it would do to have such a script and have this in ptokax, except the the time involved to change?
I don't know what ptokax is, can you elaborate?

----

On another note - to any active/standby witnesses I'm still seeking additional price feed publishers for the Norns. We've been stuck at 6 for over the last month unfortunately, only 1 more to activate.

Offline Frankamary

• View Profile
what difference it would do to have such a script and have this in ptokax, except the the time involved to change?

Offline R

• View Profile

There's currently 6 active price feed publishers, looking for more interested price feed publishers to begin publishing.

Offline R

• View Profile
Reference price feed script has been updated with additional full node urls, the price feed script was getting stuck on a server's 503 error prompt. I've also added some debugging info to the readme. The private price feed publisher list has been updated to include several more Bitshares witnesses, participation would be massively appreciated.

Offline George_Bitspark

• Co-Founder and CEO of Bitspark
    • View Profile
    • Bitspark
Excellent article and wow this is a really good usage of Bitshares smartcoins!
Bitspark- Cash to Cryptocurrency