Author Topic: accidentally sent 10000 BitCNY to death account  (Read 3253 times)

Offline armin

• View Profile
It's impossible, consider the tokens destroyed. Any attempt at centralized theft of bitCNY destroys the credibility of bitCNY.

Yeah, it just adds additional risk to bitassets, which can deter people away from it

We are trying to get adoption of bitassets, instead of of spreading fear

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
try to contact the owner via MEMO & search for similar account names and contact them too. that's your only chance

Offline bitsharesbagholder

as subject, i was intent on sending 10000 BitCNY to the account phoenixy-bit, but accidentally sent to phoenix , and seems this account is a death account, any chance to get the money back?

do you know what a blockchain is ?  :P
you don't know much about the technology, but I invite you to read about it and get some minimal experience about this world.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 05:45:42 pm by bitsharesbagholder »

Offline R

• View Profile
It's impossible, consider the tokens destroyed. Any attempt at centralized theft of bitCNY destroys the credibility of bitCNY.

Offline ljk424

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ljk424
大佬,你也犯这种低级错误~~

Offline crazybit

as subject, i was intent on sending 10000 BitCNY to the account phoenixy-bit, but accidentally sent to phoenix , and seems this account is a death account, any chance to get the money back?
Only if you have a chance to reach out to the pheonix account. Was the account active within the last months? Maybe you can find him in the telegram channels.

sent the memo msg to pheonix but not respond, this account is not active since genesis, most likely it is a death account.

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Only if you have a chance to reach out to the pheonix account. Was the account active within the last months? Maybe you can find him in the telegram channels.
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Based on my knowledge you would need to open a BSIP and it must get voted in and this could only be executed on hardfork.
Will be very difficult.

Offline crazybit

« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 01:44:29 pm by crazybit »