Author Topic: Missing Active Authority 1.2.1007813 when trading  (Read 3349 times)

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Please state in here how you fixed it, for archiving :)

Offline jamesb67

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jlb6749

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline jamesb67

• View Profile
I'm in telegram I just don't know how to work it. Thanks

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We can help you more efficiently if you come to telegram. Essentially what I wrote above is still the route to solve this.

Offline jamesb67

• View Profile
I can get to it and remove it but when I try to save it with just the one key I get; missing required owner authority: Missing Owner Authority 1.2.1007813.  Unless I'm doing something wrong.  It seems like it should be easy to fix but I am not having the luck.

Offline sahkan

• View Profile
    • BitShares DEX
Looks like you updated your account on your own proposal so nobody should steal your coins. The only change I see is that you added a 66% authority to your account jimbo9899 so if you can get to your wallet an unlock it you should be able to remove that from your owner permissions.

Offline jamesb67

• View Profile
I tried the password and key changes and when I went to save it said: failure to broadcast- missing required owner authority: Missing Owner Authority 1.2.1007813.  It all has to do with the jimbo9899 in the owner permissions.  It was created when I clicked on a Proposal when I was in the middle of something else.
Recent Activity
ID                                        TYPE              INFO                                                 FEE                  TIME
1.11.751439398     UPDATE ACCOUNT   jimbo9899 updated their account data    0.00578 BTS         2019-02-14 16:53:21

This was done about a month ago.  I have not been robbed yet!  I just want control of my account. Thanks, Jim

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
And please act swiftly (if you are unsure come to Telegram)

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Do you have the public key available for the key "BTS8iMQwe7PYM4n8quHk32e1f9Xa5oiRYeU8p3Tz65eC9SYTFXLor"?

If so, login via Cloud Login and the Private Key as a Password. Then follow the link below and set a new password
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@sschiessl/how-to-change-your-bitshares-keys-for-local-wallet-and-cloud-login

Or come to @btswallethelp in Telegram.

Offline jamesb67

• View Profile
Keep getting- missing required active authority: Missing Active Authority 1.2.1007813- when trying to trade and change permissions.  I know I screwed it up by accidentally updating a Proposal and account-adding jimbo9899    
jimbo9899 updated their account data   0.00578 BTS   2019-02-14 16:53:21
1.11.751439397   UPDATE PROPOSAL   jimbo9899 updated the proposed transaction #20374
Owner approval(s) added  jimbo9899

How do I correct my stupidity so I can again control my account?  Please be specific on how to do it - ie new wallet etc. and how to do that. I have all my same keys.     Thank you, Jim

Owner                                                                                           Threshold 2
BTS8iMQwe7PYM4n8quHk32e1f9Xa5oiRYeU8p3Tz65eC9SYTFXLor                     1
jimbo9899                                                                                                    2
Active
BTS7bR8PVAoJZjp846rLtR5txgE3E4iiaYVhCMK3aj4JxmVaNuMPL
Memo Key
BTS7bR8PVAoJZjp846rLtR5txgE3E4iiaYVhCMK3aj4JxmVaNuMPL