Author Topic: Proxy:B-DEX  (Read 15561 times)

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
I unvoted the refund400k worker as it got to strong putting important and urgent workers inactive.
Decentralized got already majority of its funding so it would be a waste of closing that funding to limit the effectiveness on the conference

Dexbot arbitrage feature between DEX - CEX .Urgently waiting for that feature to start promotion to get major asset liquidity on DEX

Also to prevent the closing of exotic infrastructur end of october should there be no funding

BSIP76 voted active again
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 04:11:46 pm by Thul3 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Upvoted today  Bitshares UI worker

I upvoted Bitshares UI worker for 7 days so there will be enough funds to release the new updated UI.
The updated UI is urgently needed since it also contains the fix for market fee claim error and more important the cookie session for the refferal system which is a major point for any refferal offer.
+5%

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Upvoted today  Bitshares UI worker

I upvoted Bitshares UI worker for 7 days so there will be enough funds to release the new updated UI.
The updated UI is urgently needed since it also contains the fix for market fee claim error and more important the cookie session for the refferal system which is a major point for any refferal offer.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 10:41:20 pm by Thul3 »

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
I downvoted early today bitspark as committee when reading the past days his reckless opinion.
We had just an argument that he would let the GS on USD happen and that he thinks we shouldn't defend the bad debt holders as it's their own fault.

I got mad because the GS Protection was voted in to give borrowers a safer feeling of taking debt and also because i don't want to lose a part of the community again.

Understanding and implementing undercollateralization protection in a way that does not involve GS will be one of the main focuses of my university research project. Obviously there are a lot of difficult tradeoffs to consider (liquidity versus accurate pegging versus strict collateral requirements) and my goal with the project is to take a comprehensive view of the problem and develop a framework that lets us optimize the tradeoffs. Would you consider supporting with your vote for worker 1.14.204?
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline Ammar Yousef (ioBanker)

I wish you the best luck, such a dynamic authority and control would always be the most important positive player within the bitshares network.
Be part of the change and set bitshares-vision as your proxy!
Committee account: iobanker-core
Ammar Yousef - CEO @ ioBanker OÜ

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
I downvoted early today bitspark as committee when reading the past days his reckless opinion.
We had just an argument that he would let the GS on USD happen and that he thinks we shouldn't defend the bad debt holders as it's their own fault.

I got mad because the GS Protection was voted in to give borrowers a safer feeling of taking debt and also because i don't want to lose a part of the community again.

It seems they give a fuck about community members getting rekt should a GS happen.
They talk random shit but not how to grow the community.

I will open a new Thread about it soon so people can watch themself what kind of argumention they have.

I really feel upset because they give crap about other peoples money and their ignorance and ideology argumentation boils your blood

Offline BTSMoon

• View Profile
Please Unvote 9 Witnesses that have No Feed Global Protection for BitUSD.

liondani, verbaltech2, delegate-1.lafona, xn-delegate, abc123, xman, fox, roelandp, in.abit

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28662.msg332430;topicseen#msg332430

Offline vianull

• View Profile
    • bts.ai
  • BitShares: vianull
 Coinegg's weight has been removed.  Thanks for reminding , and we will pay more attention on price feeding.
We are bts.ai  team
Witness:  witness.hiblockchain
Standby Committee: btsai

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
I appreciate your work.I hope you excluded coinegg's weight from price feed so it won't harm bitshares in a downmovement.

Voted back in

Regards

Edit: Just saw on another thread you already updated it.Great thank you
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 11:39:01 am by Thul3 »

Offline vianull

• View Profile
    • bts.ai
  • BitShares: vianull
Hi Thul3,
We are bts.ai team in beijing,  running bts.ai explorer and wss://api.bts.ai access point currently.
Now we are working on upgrading this explorer with more functions and charts.
Can you please vote for our witness account?
Thanks.

Our witness account : witness.hiblockchain
We are bts.ai  team
Witness:  witness.hiblockchain
Standby Committee: btsai

Offline btspp

Hi Thul3

We hope you can support the work proposal of BitShares Mobile.
We hope to enrich the BitShares Mobile feature and give it more exposure.
If you have good suggestions or questions, please let us know
Telegram:https://t.me/btsplusplus

Related introductions and video presentations

2018-2019 Work Report
2019-2020 Work Plan
BitShares Mobile - Video「YouTube」
BitShares Mobile - Video「优酷」

Source Code&Download
GitHub
Download

Please vote for us

Proposal: 201906-bitshares-mobile-app
ID: 1.14.198
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 01:58:00 pm by btspp »
Email:contact@btsplusplus.com
Witness:btspp-witness

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Removed committee vote for godfather of bts for beos reckless voting.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Voted back bitcrab as committee and gdex as witness since ZB votes are no more giving an advantage.

Keep Blckchnd unvoted till he updates at least MCR of bitcny and MSSR of bitusd.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 04:52:01 pm by Thul3 »

Offline George_Bitspark

• Co-Founder and CEO of Bitspark
    • View Profile
    • Bitspark
Good stuff Thul, looking forward to seeing your points of view as a proxy.
Bitspark- Cash to Cryptocurrency

Offline BTSMoon

• View Profile
Request unvote these witnesses! These witnesses have not yet changed the MCR to 1.6, and they do not follow community consensus!

delegate-1.lafona
blckchnd
openledger-dc
verbaltech2

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28399.0