Other > BEOS

BitShares EOS (BEOS) Launches - Get Yours

(1/17) > >>

scatha:
Hi everyone !

After a few months, I see no activity on the BEOS blockchain.
In the meanwhile, BItshares itself is thriving, even if it's value has dropped considerably.

Do I get something wrong, or has BEOS just not taken off yet?

Perhaps the airdrop should be repeated in a new way, or make a snapshot of all BTS balances, and combine with existing balances, so all those who missed out can get another chance for a real BitShares 3.0

Miner9r:

--- Quote from: Miner9r on June 25, 2019, 10:42:46 pm ---
So there was a gap of about 2.5 days. Out of the 89 day distribution, that is about 2.8% of the Beos total rainfall missing. What has happened to those coins?  Are they burned/disappeared/lost, and thus subtracted from the total distribution?

Or will they be backcredited somehow, included in the remaining days, or the rainfall period extended?

Has the cause/situation for the lapse been identified?

--- End quote ---

Bump.  Any update on my questions:  Where did the missing coins go?  Will the rainfall period be extended to compensate?

michaelx:

--- Quote from: iamredbar on June 22, 2019, 07:48:49 pm ---Who controls the BPs for BEOS?

--- End quote ---

During rainfall there are several nodes/bps that are under the BLCA control, after rainfall the BP's will be elected by BEOS holders from a BP pool that has been vetted by the BLCA.

iamredbar:

--- Quote from: iamredbar on June 22, 2019, 07:48:49 pm ---Who controls the BPs for BEOS?

--- End quote ---

Beware things that only have one controller...

Miner9r:
It has apparently resumed crediting, as of about 3:30am Tuesday June 25 Pacific Time, by my estimation.

So there was a gap of about 2.5 days. Out of the 89 day distribution, that is about 2.8% of the Beos total rainfall missing. What has happened to those coins?  Are they burned/disappeared/lost, and thus subtracted from the total distribution?

Or will they be backcredited somehow, included in the remaining days, or the rainfall period extended?

Has the cause/situation for the lapse been identified?

Incidentally, there was a major systemwide "general internet outage" across many sites, reported as of Monday morning.  It seems plausible it may have started earlier on the weekend, and was perhaps a factor in this Beos disruption (?)
  https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-not-just-half-internet-125115356.html
  "Half of the internet is down, including Google, Amazon, and Reddit"

Is there any news from the discussion group at Telegram https://t.me/officialbeos ?
An account is needed to read over there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version