Author Topic: BitShares EOS (BEOS) Launches - Get Yours  (Read 41123 times)

Offline michaelx

• View Profile
  • BitShares: michaelx
I am really happy that folks are participating in and enjoying the rainfall distribution.

Accumulation times are generally 27 minutes after the hour, every hour.

7.26% of the BEOS has been distributed, with 82 days left.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline yogajill

If I can do this no doubt anyone can!! Get your BEOS today!
 Just want to give a shout out to the BEOS team and Telegram chat group. I got my BTS staked! While the walk-thru video was really helpful I am  complete Noob in this realm and the hang-ups I encountered would have made me quit. But, the help of the community it was really pretty simple and straightforward to get my tokens staked. I am happily receiving rainfall 🌧 And, am looking forward to seeing where this goes in the future. Big thank-you, kudos to the creators and administrators and everyone involved in this project. Let's hope this leads to a better tomorrow for humanity. Long ago in 2013 or something I wanted to get involved in Bitcoin but had no idea how to. So, I missed that boat for the most part. While my stake here is not huge. I am just happy to have gotten onboard this time!!  :D

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Don't miss another day guys on the free raindrop of BEOS...
Very easy to participate following these instructions:
https://www.steempeak.com/bitshares/@stan/beos-launches-today-here-s-how-to-get-yours

In about 5 days I will get a BEOS millionaire !!!
   ;D
What about YOU? 

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline nikoleondas

Hello everyone!
From the last week I have singed up in BEOS.
I successfully staked some bitshares and I'm receiving the BEOS rainfall. After that I sent more bts for stake on BEOS gateway and now I'm receiving more BEOS rainfall.
Congatulations to the developers!
Keep the good work!!!

Offline Faceless Void

BEOS has a lot of interesting things to offer. Bridging both the Bitshares and EOS ecosystems. Jurisdictional agility of smart contracts is also something very unique and interesting to see adoption of. Not to mention the reputable team behind BEOS which is great. Something people should not miss out on. I've been getting drenched in the rain since day one and I'm enjoying every moment :D

Offline olav

• View Profile
I also signed up and collecting BEOS. Just followed the video instructions, straight forward.  I want to use the opportunity to say thank you very much for the BEOS project, and for the rainfall.  It is raining BEOS tokens all day and night, every day!  Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:22:46 pm by olav »

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

Offline konelectric

I signed up and collecting BEOS. Just followed the video instructions. Made one mistake. Got help and fixed the problem. Sitting back and enjoying the 🌧 now.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline onceuponatime

I didn't know this forum have a special board for you to sell  coins.

260M BitShares are currently staked on BEOS.
That's 10% of BitShares collecting 100% of the BEOS.
Ten to One right now!
Ten BEOS for every BTS staked.
FOMO Madness about to begin.

I don't think BEOS is selling coins. It is giving them away to participating bitshares holders. And the website beos.world specifically says that it is NOT an ico.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

Offline twitter

• View Profile
Testing BEOS staking, able to get account and move BTS to EOS, get rainfall tokens, now want to try to move BTS back - to ensure all the functionality is in place - and find no way how to withdraw BTS at stake back to my normal BTS wallet.

I see no withdrawal option on BEOS gateway page in beos webwallet either.

Any comments/explanations?

eos-voter -->tools --》3rd party services --> crosschain transfer (BEOS)
witness:

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yvg1900
Testing BEOS staking, able to get account and move BTS to EOS, get rainfall tokens, now want to try to move BTS back - to ensure all the functionality is in place - and find no way how to withdraw BTS at stake back to my normal BTS wallet.

I see no withdrawal option on BEOS gateway page in beos webwallet either.

Any comments/explanations?
Follow @yvg1900 on Twitter for yam miner updates and support