Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Worker] Integration of BTS with Wirex

(1/9) > >>

startail:
Hello guys,

Do we have any update to this worker status?
I see we had some activity on invoices in oktober, but no update on the status of it.

xeroc:

--- Quote from: bench on August 27, 2019, 12:19:55 pm ---Getting on/off ramps for bitAssets is out of scope?

--- End quote ---
out of scope of this worker proposal, yes.

bench:

--- Quote from: Customminer on August 25, 2019, 12:52:34 am ---What you propose is out of scope.

--- End quote ---
Getting on/off ramps for bitAssets is out of scope?

Ammar Yousef (ioBanker):

--- Quote from: xeroc on August 26, 2019, 09:24:42 am ---
--- Quote from: ioBanker on August 24, 2019, 02:28:56 am ---I suggest to have discussions about the current design and mechanism of profits of the bitAssets then to study how can bitAssets pass the howey test initially before starting promoting bitAssets in a common enterprise that facilitates cards transactions.

--- End quote ---
I recommend you write your thoughts together into a BSIP and get constructive discussion started there.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the recommendation.

xeroc:

--- Quote from: ioBanker on August 24, 2019, 02:28:56 am ---I suggest to have discussions about the current design and mechanism of profits of the bitAssets then to study how can bitAssets pass the howey test initially before starting promoting bitAssets in a common enterprise that facilitates cards transactions.

--- End quote ---
I recommend you write your thoughts together into a BSIP and get constructive discussion started there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version