Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Worker] Integration of BTS with Wirex

<< < (9/9)

xeroc:

--- Quote from: Customminer on April 23, 2019, 11:00:24 pm ---Can this worker proposal include Brexit contingency considerations?

--- End quote ---
Wirex is located in UK & Germany. While no one can predict the outcome of Brexit, I suppose they are prepared structurally.

bitProfessor:
Great!

R:
Can this worker proposal include Brexit contingency considerations?

matle85:
This is a substantial cost but the potential benefits are huge so on balance I think its a really good call and we should proceed.

Great job to Xeroc and the team for bringing this to the table.

I've signed up to Wirex and will try over the coming week or so.

xeroc:
https://www.bitshares.foundation/workers/2019-05-wirex-integration

Worker Intent

Months of preparations, intensive phone calls and business development lead to a verbal agreement from credit card processor Wirex to list BTS. We believe that Wirex comes with a reasonable cost-benefit ratio and has an excellent reputation in the space. Wirex comes with 2.2 million registered users and the WirexApp provides access to Euro, British Pound and US Dollar and supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, WAVES, NANO, DAI and XLM.

Notably, its debit card services run over VISA.

Wirex is a well established and fully regulated company, properly outfitted with KYC and compliance. All information on its services, terms and conditions can be found on wirexapp.com. Its service also entails an affiliate program and a reward for use. We invite everyone to read up on the details.

We see this as a highly desirable functionality. As BTS is listed on known technical structures we have been offered this opportunity at much less than the usual price.

Depending on their worker load and schedule, Wirex technical team can integrate BitShares within 4 weeks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version