Author Topic: Mrs bitcrabiness / shut down the internet  (Read 2363 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I'd say it's Google translate

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
i guess a translation from chinese to english

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: clockwork
I think that's a bot. His posts are incomprehensible.

just barely....been trying to decide if bot or very bad translation since yesterday

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
I think that's a bot. His posts are incomprehensible.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Paracompact

• View Profile
The recent behavior of the members of this community has been the subject for prolonged debate between me, the guy with the power to rip apart and then stitch back the entire cryptospace into a ragbag of metaphorical poop through a singlet refactoring - or call it singleton if u please - of a non dissipative localized excitation of ur typical scalar quantum field interacting with crapshares and its main prolific fishers AKA stupid armpit eating chinese that slam the market every two years... Pissoirheads like bitcrab pollute what remained from this community with their presence, putting up stinky quips and threads everywhere they go.

Schizos, typical schizos operate bitshares ecosystem, SHHHH dont even attempt to deny the fact that u urself gave these lunatics the power to decide for u when to pick up the pace, when to fucking alter ur feeding scripts, when to feed u capcakes and when to slumber. Yeah now u single handedly handed them over a privilege to decide the future of the token u own coz u felt like this escape from responsibility for what u thought u cant manage could alleviate the quantum amplitude of anguish for not being the right person u always wanted to be.

For this sake, u should put ur kak together, untie ur crap smelling hemispheres from that chair and move from the corner of ur prison cell to the center of it, where u could be seen through the skylight in the roof of that shed. The ball just got rolling. I vow for the permanent removal of ur mentality from the surface of ur brain image, with my next step being to kickstart, forcefully if needed, the large-scale reorg of the thought-processing mechanism with a direct hypothalamus injury. This will pave the way for the positive shift in the re-shaping of ur strong qualities.

For them to follow the sloppiness of the tangent plane of a worldsheet, they - things u put in the water - should be flowing along the direction of the river. All I see now is gravel traveling in the opposite direction, the manifestation of how mental destructiveness can re-write conventional earthly logic. Pump fucking shares and lock that bitcrab in a closet together with my socks. He and his pedigree of liliputs were lobbying for the change in the bigness and vascularity of the arm capable to deliver a punch to that stupid chinese ass. Now this arm is arrived and must punch the hole through the luminescent barriers of chinese poisonous volunteerism. As u have been molested by false idols all this time, u should now be meek and easily tractable to follow my word. Im now voicing whats on my mind. Pump fucking price! Heat up fucking meat till the temperature reaches 1.39X10^96K and beyond, for the sake of all thats trembling from my voice.