Author Topic: cn-vote投票公示  (Read 13385 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Re: cn-vote投票公示
« Reply #195 on: August 21, 2019, 02:01:32 pm »
Congrats to bit.professor as he is an active committee right now due to votes from beos team (evangelist-of-bts, beos, terradacs-bp, etc.)

P.S Actually their vote kicked out committee evangelist-of-bts !!!

由于beos团队的投票(传教士,beos,terradacs-bp等),他现在是一名活跃的委员会,因此感谢bit.professor

P.S实际上他们的投票开始了委员会的宣传者!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 02:05:31 pm by liondani »

Online sschiessl

« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2019, 05:00:36 am »
由于市场低迷,bts价值长期在低位徘徊,本着开源节流的原则
我们决定:
对以下提案重新审核
wirex-integration
期间项目方应主动沟通,予对接人提供足够多的信息供工会成员重新判断其可行性。

Chinese version
您好亲爱的cn-vote成员,

Wirex的更新没有确凿的事实。 它仍在通过法律要求。 解决法律障碍也将向crypto世界发送关于BitShares可信度的信息。

我希望你能重新考虑你在Wirex上的立场,特别是他们进入东南亚地区。 这是采用的后续步骤,借记卡支付很普遍。 我理解借记卡在中国地区并不常见,但我希望你能同意其全球价值的愿景。

如果我能提供给您的任何其他信息,请告诉我。

English version
Hello dear cn-vote members,

the update on Wirex has no hard facts. It is still working through legal requirements. Resolving the legal hurdles will also send a message to the crypto world on the credibility of BitShares.

I hope you can reconsider your stand on Wirex, especially with their push into the south-east asian region. It is a consequent step for adoption, debit card payments are widespread. I understand debit card is not so common in chinese region, still I hope you can agree to the vision of its global value.

Please let me know if there is any other information that I can provide to you.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2019, 03:18:12 pm »
Request for votes for the Terradacs witness.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28326.msg334199#msg334199

We are requesting the cn-voter upvote for the Terradacs witness on the BitShares blockchain. This witness is from the Terradacs Ltd. team which is a Maltese company which developed software that allowed the BLCA (BEOS Lmited Cooperative Association) to launch and operate, under license, the BEOS blockchain. The BEOS blockchain is a "middle chain" between bitshares and the EOS world. It is meant to make the advantages of each system available to each other and to bring value to both. The BLCA sharedropped 100% of BEOS tokens not reserved for non-profit development and support of the blockchain on participating bitshares holders under the now completed distribution called "RAINfall". The BLCA is continuing a distribution of "MANNA" tokens for 888 days to participating bitshares and BEOS token holders under the program called "SKYfall".
https://beos.world

Specs for the Terradacs witness (which was voted in temporarily for a couple of days and was supplying a full  range of price feeds and did not miss any blocks):

Ubuntu Linux 19.04
Processor information Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 8 cores 64 GB RAMNVMe 500 GB storage
same specs for backup
Pricefeeds based on zappatas script but tweaked to our preferences
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 03:38:56 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bitProfessor

« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2019, 06:01:12 pm »
Congrats to bit.professor as he is an active committee right now due to votes from beos team (evangelist-of-bts, beos, terradacs-bp, etc.)

P.S Actually their vote kicked out committee evangelist-of-bts !!!

由于beos团队的投票(传教士,beos,terradacs-bp等),他现在是一名活跃的委员会,因此感谢bit.professor

P.S实际上他们的投票开始了委员会的宣传者!
Thank you,but I don't know what's going on.

Offline bitProfessor

« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2019, 06:23:02 pm »

We are requesting the cn-voter upvote for the Terradacs witness on the BitShares blockchain. This witness is from the Terradacs Ltd. team which is a Maltese company which developed software that allowed the BLCA (BEOS Lmited Cooperative Association) to launch and operate, under license, the BEOS blockchain. The BEOS blockchain is a "middle chain" between bitshares and the EOS world. It is meant to make the advantages of each system available to each other and to bring value to both. The BLCA sharedropped 100% of BEOS tokens not reserved for non-profit development and support of the blockchain on participating bitshares holders under the now completed distribution called "RAINfall". The BLCA is continuing a distribution of "MANNA" tokens for 888 days to participating bitshares and BEOS token holders under the program called "SKYfall".

Specs for the Terradacs witness (which was voted in temporarily for a couple of days and was supplying a full  range of price feeds and did not miss any blocks):

Ubuntu Linux 19.04
Processor information Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 8 cores 64 GB RAMNVMe 500 GB storage
same specs for backup
Ok, Thank you for your information,I will reply you soon.

Offline bitProfessor

« Reply #200 on: August 22, 2019, 06:25:26 pm »
由于市场低迷,bts价值长期在低位徘徊,本着开源节流的原则
我们决定:
对以下提案重新审核
wirex-integration
期间项目方应主动沟通,予对接人提供足够多的信息供工会成员重新判断其可行性。

Chinese version
您好亲爱的cn-vote成员,

Wirex的更新没有确凿的事实。 它仍在通过法律要求。 解决法律障碍也将向crypto世界发送关于BitShares可信度的信息。

我希望你能重新考虑你在Wirex上的立场,特别是他们进入东南亚地区。 这是采用的后续步骤,借记卡支付很普遍。 我理解借记卡在中国地区并不常见,但我希望你能同意其全球价值的愿景。

如果我能提供给您的任何其他信息,请告诉我。

English version
Hello dear cn-vote members,

the update on Wirex has no hard facts. It is still working through legal requirements. Resolving the legal hurdles will also send a message to the crypto world on the credibility of BitShares.

I hope you can reconsider your stand on Wirex, especially with their push into the south-east asian region. It is a consequent step for adoption, debit card payments are widespread. I understand debit card is not so common in chinese region, still I hope you can agree to the vision of its global value.

Please let me know if there is any other information that I can provide to you.
Ok,reply soon

Offline bitProfessor

« Reply #201 on: August 23, 2019, 09:39:44 am »
声明:教授,finn退出多签账户,递补雨卦,键盘敲很轻进入多签。
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 09:43:27 am by bitProfessor »

Offline bitProfessor

« Reply #202 on: August 23, 2019, 09:42:58 am »

Ubuntu Linux 19.04
same specs for backup
Somebody else will reply to you. I've quit.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Steemit Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
« Reply #203 on: August 24, 2019, 12:05:25 pm »
声明:教授,finn退出多签账户,递补雨卦,键盘敲很轻进入多签。
建议教授留在多签账户担任观察员,工会投票决定巨蟹、大山、abit三人之一退出。
BTS account: abit
BTS committee member: abit
BTS witness: in.abit

Offline sahkan

• View Profile
    • BitShares DEX
« Reply #204 on: August 24, 2019, 01:12:53 pm »
I would to request votes back for my witness: sahkan-bitshares

I have been a witness for over 2 years and often voice my opinions on things that matter and even though sometimes I don't agree with others; I ultimately always follow the majority consensus as a witness. I maintain several servers and services on Bitshares (to include APIs, access points, seeds etc.) thank you for your consideration!

Offline onceuponatime

« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2019, 04:18:43 pm »

Ubuntu Linux 19.04
same specs for backup

Any response for this request?

Offline bitProfessor

« Reply #206 on: August 27, 2019, 01:40:38 am »

Ubuntu Linux 19.04
same specs for backup

Any response for this request?
Sorry,some one will reply

Offline ljk424

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ljk424
« Reply #207 on: August 27, 2019, 03:59:44 am »
本人票仓已全部代理至cn-vote,尽微薄之力

Offline bitProfessor

« Reply #208 on: August 27, 2019, 10:05:40 am »
本人票仓已全部代理至cn-vote,尽微薄之力
多谢

Offline roelandp

• Witness, dad, kitesurfer, event organiser
    • View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
  • BitShares: roelandp
  • GitHub: roelandp
« Reply #209 on: August 27, 2019, 07:57:03 pm »
亲爱的CN社区,

代表SteemFest活动,我们恳请您考虑为SteemFest投票支持边际工作人员。

由于今天筹集了40万工人,该活动的赞助在资金筹措期间被切断。

如果您可以考虑投票,并考虑参加SteemFest,那就太棒了! Steem实际上是将人们加入到加密中的区块链。并且通过命名帐户,归属和来自部分相同代码库的相似性,两个社区可以相互学习并相互造成冲突。

此外,现在削减赞助商将是关于Steem社区BTS的一个可悲信号。

IIRC预算要求8万元人民币约占去年总支出的0.4%,这是一项重要的合作伙伴关系。

原始BitsharesTalk  -  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28660.0(包括中文翻译下面的介绍)。

我知道必须节省开支,我尊重你对400K工人的投票,但这实际上削减了中间的项目。在我看来,这是一个不好的信号:Bitshares不可信任。

非常感谢你。

roelandp

Dear CN community,

On behalf of the SteemFest event, we are kindly asking you to consider voting for the marginal worker for SteemFest.

Due to todays raise in 400K worker, the event's sponsorship has been cut off in the middle of its funding.

It would be great if you can consider a vote, and consider attending SteemFest even! Steem is really the blockchain onboarding people onto crypto. And with similarities such as named accounts, vesting and being from the partially same code-base, both communities can learn from each other and inflict each other.

Additionally cutting of the sponsorship now, would be a pityfull signal about BTS in the Steem community.

IIRC the budget asked 80K CNY is about 0.4% of the total payouts of last year, for a significant partnership.

Original BitsharesTalk - https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28660.0  (includes chinese translation below intro post).

I understand savings must be made, and I respect your vote for the 400K worker, but this literally cuts of projects in the middle. This is a bad signal in my opinion: Bitshares can't be trusted.

Thank you very much.

roelandp