Author Topic: cn-vote投票公示  (Read 162970 times)

Offline bitProfessor

Request for votes for the Terradacs witness.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28326.msg334199#msg334199

We are requesting the cn-voter upvote for the Terradacs witness on the BitShares blockchain. This witness is from the Terradacs Ltd. team which is a Maltese company which developed software that allowed the BLCA (BEOS Lmited Cooperative Association) to launch and operate, under license, the BEOS blockchain. The BEOS blockchain is a "middle chain" between bitshares and the EOS world. It is meant to make the advantages of each system available to each other and to bring value to both. The BLCA sharedropped 100% of BEOS tokens not reserved for non-profit development and support of the blockchain on participating bitshares holders under the now completed distribution called "RAINfall". The BLCA is continuing a distribution of "MANNA" tokens for 888 days to participating bitshares and BEOS token holders under the program called "SKYfall".
https://beos.world

Specs for the Terradacs witness (which was voted in temporarily for a couple of days and was supplying a full  range of price feeds and did not miss any blocks):

Ubuntu Linux 19.04
Processor information Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 8 cores 64 GB RAMNVMe 500 GB storage
same specs for backup
Pricefeeds based on zappatas script but tweaked to our preferences

Any response for this request?
Sorry,some one will reply

Offline onceuponatime

We are requesting the cn-voter upvote for the Terradacs witness on the BitShares blockchain. This witness is from the Terradacs Ltd. team which is a Maltese company which developed software that allowed the BLCA (BEOS Lmited Cooperative Association) to launch and operate, under license, the BEOS blockchain. The BEOS blockchain is a "middle chain" between bitshares and the EOS world. It is meant to make the advantages of each system available to each other and to bring value to both. The BLCA sharedropped 100% of BEOS tokens not reserved for non-profit development and support of the blockchain on participating bitshares holders under the now completed distribution called "RAINfall". The BLCA is continuing a distribution of "MANNA" tokens for 888 days to participating bitshares and BEOS token holders under the program called "SKYfall".

Specs for the Terradacs witness (which was voted in temporarily for a couple of days and was supplying a full  range of price feeds and did not miss any blocks):

Ubuntu Linux 19.04
Processor information Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 8 cores 64 GB RAMNVMe 500 GB storage
same specs for backup

Any response for this request?

Offline sahkan

• View Profile
    • BitShares DEX
I would to request votes back for my witness: sahkan-bitshares

I have been a witness for over 2 years and often voice my opinions on things that matter and even though sometimes I don't agree with others; I ultimately always follow the majority consensus as a witness. I maintain several servers and services on Bitshares (to include APIs, access points, seeds etc.) thank you for your consideration!

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
声明:教授,finn退出多签账户,递补雨卦,键盘敲很轻进入多签。
建议教授留在多签账户担任观察员,工会投票决定巨蟹、大山、abit三人之一退出。
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline bitProfessor

Ubuntu Linux 19.04
same specs for backup
Somebody else will reply to you. I've quit.

Offline bitProfessor

声明:教授,finn退出多签账户,递补雨卦,键盘敲很轻进入多签。
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 09:43:27 am by bitProfessor »

Offline bitProfessor

由于市场低迷,bts价值长期在低位徘徊,本着开源节流的原则
我们决定:
对以下提案重新审核
wirex-integration
期间项目方应主动沟通,予对接人提供足够多的信息供工会成员重新判断其可行性。

Chinese version
您好亲爱的cn-vote成员,

Wirex的更新没有确凿的事实。 它仍在通过法律要求。 解决法律障碍也将向crypto世界发送关于BitShares可信度的信息。

我希望你能重新考虑你在Wirex上的立场,特别是他们进入东南亚地区。 这是采用的后续步骤,借记卡支付很普遍。 我理解借记卡在中国地区并不常见,但我希望你能同意其全球价值的愿景。

如果我能提供给您的任何其他信息,请告诉我。

English version
Hello dear cn-vote members,

the update on Wirex has no hard facts. It is still working through legal requirements. Resolving the legal hurdles will also send a message to the crypto world on the credibility of BitShares.

I hope you can reconsider your stand on Wirex, especially with their push into the south-east asian region. It is a consequent step for adoption, debit card payments are widespread. I understand debit card is not so common in chinese region, still I hope you can agree to the vision of its global value.

Please let me know if there is any other information that I can provide to you.
Ok,reply soon

Offline bitProfessor

Ubuntu Linux 19.04
same specs for backup
Ok, Thank you for your information,I will reply you soon.

Offline bitProfessor

Congrats to bit.professor as he is an active committee right now due to votes from beos team (evangelist-of-bts, beos, terradacs-bp, etc.)

P.S Actually their vote kicked out committee evangelist-of-bts !!!

由于beos团队的投票(传教士,beos,terradacs-bp等),他现在是一名活跃的委员会,因此感谢bit.professor

P.S实际上他们的投票开始了委员会的宣传者!
Thank you,but I don't know what's going on.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Ubuntu Linux 19.04
same specs for backup
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 03:38:56 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
我们决定:
对以下提案重新审核
wirex-integration

Chinese version
您好亲爱的cn-vote成员,

Wirex的更新没有确凿的事实。 它仍在通过法律要求。 解决法律障碍也将向crypto世界发送关于BitShares可信度的信息。

我希望你能重新考虑你在Wirex上的立场,特别是他们进入东南亚地区。 这是采用的后续步骤,借记卡支付很普遍。 我理解借记卡在中国地区并不常见,但我希望你能同意其全球价值的愿景。

如果我能提供给您的任何其他信息,请告诉我。

English version
Hello dear cn-vote members,

the update on Wirex has no hard facts. It is still working through legal requirements. Resolving the legal hurdles will also send a message to the crypto world on the credibility of BitShares.

I hope you can reconsider your stand on Wirex, especially with their push into the south-east asian region. It is a consequent step for adoption, debit card payments are widespread. I understand debit card is not so common in chinese region, still I hope you can agree to the vision of its global value.

Please let me know if there is any other information that I can provide to you.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Congrats to bit.professor as he is an active committee right now due to votes from beos team (evangelist-of-bts, beos, terradacs-bp, etc.)

P.S Actually their vote kicked out committee evangelist-of-bts !!!

由于beos团队的投票(传教士,beos,terradacs-bp等),他现在是一名活跃的委员会,因此感谢bit.professor

P.S实际上他们的投票开始了委员会的宣传者!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 02:05:31 pm by liondani »

Offline finn-bts

• View Profile
我们决定:
对以下提案重新审核
bitshares-mobile-app
wirex-integration
uccs-research-project
DEXBot WP3

注.bitshares-mobile-app团队经过与对接人充分的沟通,经讨论认为其工作成效明显,开发手机软件实用性较强,带来明显流量,并将正在推进的社区官方版本设置为官方水龙头,为系统带来更多收益。工会达成共识予以支持。

Offline bitProfessor

cn-vote选举结果公示:
当选名单及顺序:教授,finn,币圈三胖,小宁大大,舞天非月,pts中国,道枝
任期:教授 6个月 2019年8月15号~2020年2月15号,finn 4个月 2019年8月15号~2019年12月15号。
        币圈三胖,小宁大大,舞天非月,pts中国,道枝      2个月 2019年8月15号~2019年10月15号
同时我宣布:任期到了后,我不再参与,谢谢大家的支持。
投票结果:

Offline ioex

• View Profile
亲爱的华人社区。 我希望你能重新考虑你对REFUND400K的投票。 为了BTS的繁荣

====>

Crossposting from telegram group, my response about this refund worker change: (copy paste)

... this rigorous step to "cut off" many projects many in the middle of their payouts, will mean personal losses for individuals.

ofcourse it's the way how bitshares chain can work, but seeing involvement of so many people and organisations, and time spent, and then just decide to make this move, is a drastic kill switch, with a lot of casualties. There are no winners with this move, only unrest. IMHO workers should be unvoted if the work is not on par with the promises. Not by killing of projects in the middle of their funding. The signal is not good for people who would want to help BTS further through a worker proposal, it brings a lot of uncertainty.

When looking at SteemFest worker - was/is only a small worker, will survive without the BTS support - really meant to be a promotional worker for BTS, but the other bigger initiatives are more dependent on these bigger funded partnerships. Or for example the Wirex integration, instant plus for bitshares, especially thanks to our fast confirmation times, down the drain.

AFAI understood the BTS worker proposal system as always meant to be to develop the chain, promote the chain and support the chain.

Yes bts has a low satoshi price, but look what satoshi gets you compared to 2 years ago.

========

Please find all details about the SteemFest worker proposal here -

如果没有worker,BTS就繁荣不了才是最可笑的情吧,我们去掉worker正是为了BTS的繁荣!