Author Topic: vote witness : ioex,Get dividends  (Read 10154 times)

Offline ioex

• View Profile
Just to inform i removed my vote for witness ioex because he offered profit sharing which many members and myself included told him this will make us not vote for him.

Seeing his permanet efford trying to join witness ,participating in discussion,upgrading his hardware and removing his profit share concept made me reward his positiv development.

With regret i will take my vote back from ioex

Thanks for supporting me. I really appreciate. I have announced that I will not reward again.
Actually I find that I can’t get michaelx’s vote(I send messages to him in telegram but he didn’t reply)  it’s too difficult to be active witness by myself . Now I represent a witness of cnvote union , not myself , 30% is the estimate profit belonging to cn-vote union .
In this activity , I provide technical support and get my CNVOTE salary. So buy vote is not true, I  hope you will vote again.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Just to inform i removed my vote for witness ioex because he offered profit sharing which many members and myself included told him this will make us not vote for him.

Seeing his permanet efford trying to join witness ,participating in discussion,upgrading his hardware and removing his profit share concept made me reward his positiv development.

With regret i will take my vote back from ioex

Offline ioex

• View Profile
Now witness is using dedicated machine 2c8G 120G SSD , if my witness active again to get enough rewards I will continue upgrade machine and provide an api node for bitshares community.

Offline ioex

• View Profile
As I said in Chinese forum, I have stopped this dividend, please know .

Offline yamtt

• View Profile
Have received dividends🤭😁🤗

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
I will add 1000 x 1 BTS accounts to vote for IOEX for witness and will get majority of reward using 1000 BTS only ;) .

I hope you finish the dividend share asap.

Offline ioex

• View Profile
Why did you not pay out stake-based at least then? :P
I am sorry, I don’t understand what you mean, language barriers .

他问的是:你的分红为什么是基于帐户数而不是基于票数

我也好奇这是什么骚操作,1bts的帐户分红与几百万bts帐户分红是一样的。

其实是不合理的,但是基于票数也能耗羊毛。

如果真的是要操作的话,需要参考SPOS的staking模式。
刚开始,分红方式简单好算,大家都看得明白比较重要。

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

其实是不合理的,但是基于票数也能耗羊毛。

如果真的是要操作的话,需要参考SPOS的staking模式。

Offline lin5464

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lin5464

Offline ioex

• View Profile

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl

Offline ioex

• View Profile
Done , record:

http://bts.ai/tx/a290851524a414c378185d45f8309ccad48ff5dc

Did you not say in telegram that you have abandoned paying out dividends and you mentioned that in chinese forum?
Yes ,  Next month I will paying no dividends as I said.
Please see http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28516

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Done , record:

http://bts.ai/tx/a290851524a414c378185d45f8309ccad48ff5dc

Did you not say in telegram that you have abandoned paying out dividends and you mentioned that in chinese forum?

Offline ioex

• View Profile
To increase your chances

* you should prove your technical competence by running a testnet witness before you try mainnet
* you should have a backup server running in hot standby
* you should run a public API node as well
* your feed price should accurately represent the fair value of BTS against the underlying asset

Trying to buy votes is frowned upon by many and will most likely lead to the big voters *not* voting for you.

Thank you for your kind advice.
* I have a witness node cit-ioex on Citshares(https://www.citshares.org/explorer/witnesses),you can see it as a test network.
* I will consider to set a backup server , and I have the ability , I've done it before .
* Now the API node have not yet open to public , now is for private use .
* My feed price will accurate , and i allow a little higher than CNY or USD , but i don't allow the feed price lower than , lower feed price is a tool to hurt investors in some sense.

And i want to say this is not buying votes . Being a witness is a money-making thing now, of course, it can be used as a company operation to dividend shareholders. And my money is paid after earning it,that is the key point.

You came here to advertise fork and ask for a witness ?
Your reply to "setup testnet witness on BitShares network" is "look at my witness on a fork of it" ?
You are asking people to "share dividends" as a witness a.k.a. buying votes ?

If someone doesn't cleanup this thread within 24 hours from other admins, I'll revisit.

And reply to all your posts in this thread is just one big NO, THANK YOU.

TESTNET AND FORKNET HAVE ANY TECHNICAL DIFFERENCES ?
You have your point of view, I have my point of view.
I do not care .

Don't know if there are technical differences between the two. However a testnet witness and a testnets witness run period is commonly required to ensure that the witness operator can keep up with the updates and processes required to run a mainnet witness.

So in that sense, running a testnet witness to follow bitshares' core scheduled upgrades and maintenance releases as well as help test new features is VASTLY different than a fork witness.

Also, 200CNY (~30 USD) seems exceptionally low for a witness node. Let alone 2 of them (backup)

Finally, personally (obviously this is subjective)  I will never support a dividend paying witness as I believe this aspect of DPoS has hurt every other DPoS chain and I'm glad we hadn't seen it here so far.

Anyway,thank you, and I believe votes will say.