Author Topic: Alt, do you support a thul3 that is just Personal Emotionalization?  (Read 3857 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
This thread is a prime example of kindergarden: grown-ups using personal attacks and vague, unproven claims.
Calm down, sort your arguments, support them with proves, then come back.

I am locking this thread.

Offline bitProfessor

It was a higher price than 0.88

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=26907.msg320574#msg320574

You really want me to find and proof that you bought your own margin call ?

Or to post screenshots of my convo with abit how you managed the OMO fund and how and more important when you asked him how to activate TCR for the OMO funds?

You're still going on. I take back my apology and ask ALT to Withdraw his vote。

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

Or to post screenshots of my convo with abit how you managed the OMO fund and how and more important when you asked him how to activate TCR ?

in above thread I only see that OMO had placed buy wall at about 1 CNY. yes that is what OMO had done.

I will let stay as it is as i prefer to focus now on the future of bitshares as the time for next big increase is getting shorter and bitshares needs to be positioned for it to receive a big amount of new adoption.

But if you really desire that i should search for it i will do.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab

Or to post screenshots of my convo with abit how you managed the OMO fund and how and more important when you asked him how to activate TCR ?

in above thread I only see that OMO had placed buy wall at about 1 CNY. yes that is what OMO had done.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

Or to post screenshots of my convo with abit how you managed the OMO fund and how and more important when you asked him how to activate TCR for the OMO funds?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 04:16:47 am by Thul3 »

Offline bitProfessor

Please reconsider your decision. thul is emotional now. We should think about it rationally.

What means rationally ?Only accepting your point of view?

Also the claim i attack bitcrab personly is false.
I am questioning his actions being less effectiv than other possibilities where he doesn't accept any other point of view than his own.

What names have i been called when warning about OMO fund being used in a wrong time and decreasing CR to under 2 against community consensus ?
Bitcrab using the OMO fund to buy his own debt out at highest possible price also opened a big door questioning his action.

What names have i been called when instantly saying BSIP42 as it was will be a disaster as margin call walls will be created  ?

And saying now the lowering of MCR in a downtrend makes no sense is offensive since its against his agenda ?

Increase of price feed to kill the last possibile arbitrage is also ok for you ?
So once somebodies CR goes under 1.75 he needs to pray it will be no bigger downfall as it could lead to a total loss of his investment when he will be held hostage with his low CR as no margin calls will be eaten to push back his CR and lower risk of a total loss ?

Also making somebody accountable for his past actions is being emotional ?Or is it to prevent similar situations in the future?

You guys are very loud now but where were you when bitcny was near GS or tons of ex investors spitting blood because of their total loss ?

Bitshares has a clear leak of governance and it needs members who do their own research and have the guts to talk about these in public.

You claim its rational to spend 2 million BTS for 2 exchanges which have no real volume based on the worker bitcrab opened?What value does it bring to bitshares?

If you think that these questions are emotional rather than rational or that i ask them just because of bitcrab than you are wrong.

And if you think anybody can stop me from expressing my point of view or holding people accountable for their actions than i have to tell you again you are wrong.
I did it before being a proxy and i will keep doing it also when being not a proxy anymore.

But instead of attacking and trying to discredit me you should ask alt directly to join cn-vote

不知道为啥alt要把自己的票代理给Thul3这个傻逼,代理给cn-vote也好得多啊。

At least be honest why the attack.

And just as a side note there are many big proxies questioning bitcrabs motivation but just being silent.
BEOS even not hiding they don't like bitcrab.
I voted for bitcrab as committee and witness before he misused the votes of ZB ( my personal opinion) which made that i revoked my votes so he won't have an advantage by using zb's votes for his own benefit against the rest of the community.
So claiming i'm in a personal vendetta against bitcrab is just false and a lie.

These are rational decissions based for the good of bitshares and my ethical view for the whole community.

Am going to reply on this one too

1.反对降低爆仓惩罚
2.反对调低最低抵押率
3.反对见证人喂真实价格
4.反对bitcny上交易所交易对
5.反对交易所参与社区治理和成为见证人
6.反对市值管理

I use google translator so i hope i understood these correctly

1.If you mean being against lowering MSSR of bitcny to 1.01 yes because it takes the possibility away to arbitrage margin calls
and release risk

2.Wrong i'm not against a reduce of MCR but i'm against a reduce in a downtrend.A decrease of MCR has its biggest effect at bottom or clear reversal signal

3.Thats your definition of real price feed.

4.I don't oppose.But adding bitcny to exchanges which have zero real volume what benefit will it bring to bitcny ?
Instead of wasting funds for scam exchanges with 99.5% fake volume it would make more sense to work on exchanges with real volume also when it means to go the longer route including legal letters.
Also thinking that any legit exchange will add liquidity for bitcny without providing a massiv amount of bitcny to that exchange for market making is just being naive.You would need first to create a fund to create these bitassets are sell a big amount of BTS to provide these bitassets to that exchange.
Thinking that an exchange opens your trading pair and it brings from itself liquidity is naive.

5.Yes i'm against it but accepted the other points of view as it was said they will make decissions based on the good for bitshares.What i don't accept is misusing these votes for the benefit of a single persons benefit.

6.Please clarify
This is not a personal attack. I apologize if you feel personally attacked. In the meantime, I will continue to state my point of view. When discussing things, don't attack them personally.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
Didn't the OMO fund bought at arround 0.88 CNY if i remember correctly your margin call ? Wasn't the OMO fund placed directly  under your margin call price so you didn't even lost the 10% penalty at that time ?
Didn't you received a lot of messages from other committee members that this is not acceptable?

I don't remember what you said had happened.

please provide proof.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Didn't the OMO fund bought a massiv amount of BTS at arround 0.88 CNY if i remember correctly your margin call ? Wasn't the OMO fund placed directly  under your margin call price so you didn't even lost the 10% penalty at that time ?
Didn't you received a lot of messages from other committee members that this is not acceptable because you also lowered the CR ratio of the usd OMO fund to under 2 ?

What about the fact that the TCR function was not activated when these OMO funds were near margin call price which could cause a disaster?

generally speaking OMO has not got the initial purpose, you can also call it a failed project,

Wrong OMO would be a full success if you would be patient and use it a bit later like it was recommended from me.
Would you have used these massiv amount of BTS we would have today not the centralisation of big amounts of BTS.We would have way way more liquidity on bitassets and more important i guess we would have a CMC rank of arround 25 instead of 45.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 04:43:26 am by Thul3 »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
Bitcrab using the OMO fund to buy his own debt out at highest possible price also opened a big door questioning his action.

please provide proof for what you said.

generally speaking OMO has not got the initial purpose, you can also call it a failed project, but if you attack me, please provide the proof, otherwise you should apologize to me.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Please reconsider your decision. thul is emotional now. We should think about it rationally.

What means rationally ?Only accepting your point of view?

Also the claim i attack bitcrab personly is false.
I am questioning his actions being less effectiv than other possibilities where he doesn't accept any other point of view than his own.

What names have i been called when warning about OMO fund being used in a wrong time and decreasing CR to under 2 against community consensus ?

What names have i been called when instantly saying BSIP42 as it was will be a disaster as margin call walls will be created  ?

And saying now the lowering of MCR in a downtrend makes no sense is offensive since its against his agenda ?

Increase of price feed to kill the last possibile arbitrage is also ok for you ?
So once somebodies CR goes under 1.75 he needs to pray it will be no bigger downfall as it could lead to a total loss of his investment when he will be held hostage with his low CR as no margin calls will be eaten to push back his CR and lower risk of a total loss ?

Also making somebody accountable for his past actions is being emotional ?Or is it to prevent similar situations in the future?

You guys are very loud now but where were you when bitcny was near GS or tons of ex investors spitting blood because of their total loss ?

Bitshares has a clear leak of governance and it needs members who do their own research and have the guts to talk about these in public.

You claim its rational to spend 2 million BTS for 2 exchanges which have no real volume based on the worker bitcrab opened?What value does it bring to bitshares?

If you think that these questions are emotional rather than rational or that i ask them just because of bitcrab than you are wrong.

And if you think anybody can stop me from expressing my point of view or holding people accountable for their actions than i have to tell you again you are wrong.
I did it before being a proxy and i will keep doing it also when being not a proxy anymore.

But instead of attacking and trying to discredit me you should ask alt directly to join cn-vote

不知道为啥alt要把自己的票代理给Thul3这个傻逼,代理给cn-vote也好得多啊。

At least be honest why the attack.

And just as a side note there are many big proxies questioning bitcrabs motivation but just being silent.
BEOS even not hiding they don't like bitcrab.
I voted for bitcrab as committee and witness before he misused the votes of ZB ( my personal opinion) which made that i revoked my votes so he won't have an advantage by using zb's votes for his own benefit against the rest of the community.
So claiming i'm in a personal vendetta against bitcrab is just false and a lie.

These are rational decissions based for the good of bitshares and my ethical view for the whole community.

Am going to reply on this one too

1.反对降低爆仓惩罚
2.反对调低最低抵押率
3.反对见证人喂真实价格
4.反对bitcny上交易所交易对
5.反对交易所参与社区治理和成为见证人
6.反对市值管理

I use google translator so i hope i understood these correctly

1.If you mean being against lowering MSSR of bitcny to 1.01 yes because it takes the possibility away to arbitrage margin calls
and release risk

2.Wrong i'm not against a reduce of MCR but i'm against a reduce in a downtrend.A decrease of MCR has its biggest effect at bottom or clear reversal signal

3.Thats your definition of real price feed.

4.I don't oppose.But adding bitcny to exchanges which have zero real volume what benefit will it bring to bitcny ?
Instead of wasting funds for scam exchanges with 99.5% fake volume it would make more sense to work on exchanges with real volume also when it means to go the longer route including legal letters.
Also thinking that any legit exchange will add liquidity for bitcny without providing a massiv amount of bitcny to that exchange for market making is just being naive.You would need first to create a fund to create these bitassets are sell a big amount of BTS to provide these bitassets to that exchange.
Thinking that an exchange opens your trading pair and it brings from itself liquidity is naive.

5.Yes i'm against it but accepted the other points of view as it was said they will make decissions based on the good for bitshares.What i don't accept is misusing these votes for the benefit of a single persons benefit.

6.Please clarify
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 03:38:24 am by Thul3 »

Offline bitProfessor

Would you like to join cn-vote as an observer? We need your technology and understanding of bts……

Offline bitProfessor

Alt, do you support a thul3 that is just an emotional individual, regardless of whether BTS are alive or dead?