Author Topic: WARNING: workers.bitshares.foundation  (Read 2145 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I've checked the account, the last trade was roughly 50k bitCNY for an average price of 2.84 CNY / BTS.

Can you elaborate? Do you mean the market was too thin to buy that much? I did not see a dent in the order book. I assume bitCNY were bought to payout incoming invoices.

This is price which put into the market, maybe you get an average price of 2.84 CNY / BTS.

This is not a normal market behavior,the workers.bitshares.foundation was dumping the market.

Give the payment with smartcoin i didn't think it's a good idea, the BTS was the base coin of BitShares.

The price that is shown in the picture only reflects the "LIMIT" at which an order would be filled.
We will investigate why it was so far way from last trade, either way, the trades that actually executed were by far not that much away from last-trade.

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
I've checked the account, the last trade was roughly 50k bitCNY for an average price of 2.84 CNY / BTS.

Can you elaborate? Do you mean the market was too thin to buy that much? I did not see a dent in the order book. I assume bitCNY were bought to payout incoming invoices.

This is price which put into the market, maybe you get an average price of 2.84 CNY / BTS.

This is not a normal market behavior,the workers.bitshares.foundation was dumping the market.

Give the payment with smartcoin i didn't think it's a good idea, the BTS was the base coin of BitShares.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
What are you doing ?!!!

If the Bitcny market didn't exist,where did you want to get the payment?