Author Topic: Diposit Bitusd at exchange  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Unfortunately your guess is correct. :-[
I test it and transfer 1 bitusd from coinpayments to my ether address in atomic wallet.And unfortunately, the transfer was done easily so it's not on the bitshare platform and is an etherum token ...
But I'm confused about recognize price in coinpayments and other wallet...scam coin on etherum platform have same price with orgional coin on bitshare platform!!

Very sorry for your loss. Same price ? yeah, the whole point of 1 bitUSD is to be equivalent to 1 USD so its not really hard to copy the price. :)
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline nima911

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nima911
Unfortunately your guess is correct. :-[
I test it and transfer 1 bitusd from coinpayments to my ether address in atomic wallet.And unfortunately, the transfer was done easily so it's not on the bitshare platform and is an etherum token ...
But I'm confused about recognize price in coinpayments and other wallet...scam coin on etherum platform have same price with orgional coin on bitshare platform!!

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
I'm afraid you are talking about bitUSD as a token on Ethereum, which is a scam. Only entity that has ethereum gateway I know is OpenLedger, you may ask them.

Offline nima911

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nima911
Hi
I'm new in bitshare...
My friend transferred some Bitusd to my CoinPayment account,I want sell that so how could transfer it to one exchange?