Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] 201906 Bitshares Mobile App Proposal  (Read 93656 times)

Offline ioex

• View Profile
我挺支持改进app的,只是不希望大家把worker当提款机。
希望能得到回复。

Offline ioex

• View Profile
I believe the team is very good, they made a great mobile wallet.
But depends on the high bugget, what I  concern more is how many users use this wallet as their main wallet now.
I suugest you provide some marketing analysis.
and did you made some custom survey about if this wallet can provide most functions they want?
对我来说现在唯一欠缺的功能就是鼓鼓钱包出入金功能了,所以现在我不得使用两个手机钱包,平时用这个钱包很流畅,但要出入金的时候还是得用鼓鼓。
[/quote
很快这将得到解决,你会发现我们的工作中已经针对计划了。

可以解释下为什么预算超出众包平台报价100倍吗?

Offline btspp

But depends on the high bugget, what I  concern more is how many users use this wallet as their main wallet now.
and did you made some custom survey about if this wallet can provide most functions they want?
[/quote
很快这将得到解决,你会发现我们的工作中已经针对计划了。
Email:contact@btsplusplus.com
Witness:btspp-witness

Offline btspp

In the current bear market, our total number of users is around 2,000, and the daily activity is around 500.

Yes, we have collected some user needs and made adjustments in our previous work.

1. Improvements have increased the display content of the proposal, allowing users to more intuitively understand the content of the proposal they are working on.
2, optimized the issue of the decimal point display and use of the Polish language
3, added a shield on the blacklist proposal
4, increased risk warning for important proposal content
5, according to user feedback, added a more professional k line

The first phase of the function is to develop and improve some of the basic functions of BitShares for existing community users, and hope to make more details and experience adjustments. We don't want to give users a bad impression because of some experience or lack of function, so that they give up using it, and even negate the entire function of BitShares as dex.
We will increase and promote its exposure more in the preparation of the first phase, and as the community's open source money we will promote the conditions for downloading at bitshares.org.

At the same time, we will prioritize the development of the following functions in the second phase of the work plan based on the current user needs collected.

1, over-the-counter trading (acceptance system)
2, the design of p2p function is also developed
3, scan code login
4, add more gateway services

At the graphene conference in July, we will have deep communication with the community members attending the meeting to collect the demand and make corresponding increase and optimization.
After that, we will collect and publish the work plan content in the forum from time to time.

BitShares is a global community, and an easy-to-use open source mobile wallet is needed by the market and users. We call on community members and users around the world to give us feedback and suggestions. Our target service group is not only the existing 100w users in the community, but also more incremental users in the future. We need a good user experience and word of mouth. To gain trust and recognition, this is not just about BitShares Mobile's market evaluation of BitShares as DEX. We hope to take this responsibility and work hard for it.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

在目前熊市的市场,我们的用户总数在2000左右,日活跃500左右。

是的,我们在之前的工作中已经收集部分用户需求并作出调整

1,改善增加了提案的显示内容,使用户更直观的了解自己所操作的提案内容。
2,优化了关于波兰语言小数点显示及使用问题
3,增加了关于黑名单提案的屏蔽
4,对于重要的提案内容增加了风险提示
5,根据用户反馈增加了更专业的k线

第一期的功能我们更多的是针对现有社区用户开发并完善BitShares的一些基础功能,并希望更多做出细节和体验上的调整。我们不想因为一些体验或功能欠缺的问题给用户带来不好的印象以至于放弃使用,甚至连带否定了BitShares作为dex的整个功能。
在完成第一阶段的准备工作我们将会更多的增加及推广其曝光度,同时作为社区的开源钱我们将推进使其具备可在bitshares.org下载的条件。

同时我们将在第二期的工作计划中根据目前所收集的用户需求优先考虑开发以下功能

1,场外交易(承兑系统)
2,p2p功能的设计也开发
3,扫码登录
4,增加更多的网关服务

7月的石墨烯大会我们会与赴会的社区成员深度交流收集需求,并做出相应的增加和优化
在之后我们将不定期的收集并在论坛公开工作计划内容

BitShares是一个全球化的社区,一个易用开源的移动钱包是市场和用户所需要的。我们呼吁全球的社区成员和用户能够给我们反馈问题和建议,我们的目标服务群体的不仅是社区现有的100w用户,还有未来更多增量的用户,我们需要良好的用户体验及口碑来获得信任和认可,这并不是只关乎BitShares Mobile更关乎于整个 BitShares 作为 DEX 的市场评价,我们希望能承担这一责任做好并为之长期奋斗。

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

Offline lin5464

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lin5464

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi

Offline ioex

• View Profile

为什么网上报价全新建,价格也都在万元级别,而你们却要百万级别的维护费?

Offline btspp

Updated the content of the project budget account. Added core team coordinator Fox as a multi-sign management account for the project budget.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
更新了关于项目预算账户内容。增加了核心团队协调员Fox作为项目预算多签管理账户。

Offline btspp

Who are the service providers in all cases you are looking to integrate?
The Chinese community is probably the GDEX gateway. If there are any other regional gateways that deploy the fiat gateway, we will also consider integration.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
 Who are the service providers in all cases you are looking to integrate?

Offline btspp

+5% +5% +5%

" fiat currency direct purchase and sale of assets"

Same as MagicW doing BitCNY<--> RMB or for different currency like USD/EUR/GBP?
We will provide a perfect platform and interface, which will start from CNY in the early stage, and be added according to market demand in the future.

Will the deposit and withdrawal have any fees for that, or what is the mechanism? Will your super gateway, p2p lending or OTC module contain any fees? If so, will those fees benefit the community?
The otc fiat currency gateway is set by the service provider. We only offer product integration. P2p loan details may be pushed with existing bsip. The super gateway is agreed by all relevant operators.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
+5% +5% +5%

We will provide a perfect platform and interface, which will start from CNY in the early stage, and be added according to market demand in the future.

Will the deposit and withdrawal have any fees for that, or what is the mechanism? Will your super gateway, p2p lending or OTC module contain any fees? If so, will those fees benefit the community?

Offline btspp

+5% +5% +5%

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi
+5% +5% +5%

Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi